Anyone going to the Ed shows NOT.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    :D Happy Thursdeeeee!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    b

u
    m

p

;)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    whome13whome13 Posts: 72
    i would be interested in a poster from any of the concerts, if someone would be able to get one for me. would pay the cost of poster + shipping. anyone?
  • Options
    whome13 wrote:
    i would be interested in a poster from any of the concerts, if someone would be able to get one for me. would pay the cost of poster + shipping. anyone?

"You fool.....Dude what do you think you doing?
    Your lost, my problem thats not
    Conductor says get off of my train be understood!!" ;);)

Good Morning and happy frideeeee!! :D

• Options
    b

u

m

p

For the folks who may have been on vacation? ;)

• Options
    b

u

m

p

Good morning to all! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I will bump this til friday, then you can let it drop like a rock if you wish! Thanks for all the help!!

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Bump for the one and only pjtradeking

Ok if there is any spares I'll take one, you lovely people :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Okay....Thanks to everyone for your help. I am hoping to end up with 4 posters if all goes well. THANKS alot and hope everyone has a good time at the shows. Please feel free to bump this a few more times if you can, otherwise, I am sure people are sick of seeing it and I shall let it die a slow death in the pit!

b

u

m

p

:D

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Sorry I just BUMPED into your thread....if you get 5, you know what to do with the extra 1 ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Veddster wrote:
    please say im not the only who thinks this is pathetic.

x
    Nope you're not :D but it did give me a good laugh though :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Nope you're not :D but it did give me a good laugh though :)

I will ask again...Why is this looked at as pathetic? Isnt it just like collecting anything else? No different than collecting stamps, or coins, or whatever. If you needed something you didnt have, wouldnt you ask people for help in obtainng it? I understand some people dont dig posters, I just want to know what makes this plea pathetic? :D

• Options
    I will ask again...Why is this looked at as pathetic? Isnt it just like collecting anything else? No different than collecting stamps, or coins, or whatever. If you needed something you didnt have, wouldnt you ask people for help in obtainng it? I understand some people dont dig posters, I just want to know what makes this plea pathetic? :D
    I know it's no different to anything else... I don't mean it personally... if it were me requesting stamps to add to my collection, I'd fully expect people to laugh at me :D so I'm sorry... but I can't help it :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    I know it's no different to anything else... I don't mean it personally... if it were me requesting stamps to add to my collection, I'd fully expect people to laugh at me :D so I'm sorry... but I can't help it :o

Oh, no offense taken whatsoever, I just wondered why this is thought of as so pathetic by SO many people when it is no different than any other kind of collecting....btw...You collect stamps?....WEAK!... LOL...j/k...Carry on! ;)

• Options
    Oh, no offense taken whatsoever, I just wondered why this is thought of as so pathetic by SO many people when it is no different than any other kind of collecting....btw...You collect stamps?....WEAK!... LOL...j/k...Carry on! ;)
    hahahaha... no, I collect coins :D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Last bump.....

Thanks to all who are hooking me up, I appreciate it. Safe travels and GREAT shows to all. Thanks!!