Options

Anyone in Canada Get there PJ20 Blu ray or DVD yet?

Comments

• Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    it would be cool if they issued you a tracking number when they send your confirmation email that your order has been processed ... i'm a bit paranoid that they'll just leave it in front of my door and someone will come take it before i get home ...
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    it would be cool if they issued you a tracking number when they send your confirmation email that your order has been processed ... i'm a bit paranoid that they'll just leave it in front of my door and someone will come take it before i get home ...

i am too polaris, in 20 minutes im going to work, wont be back till like but my zombie T i did get yesterday.
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    Just showed up in Whitby. The special packaging is cool, but I wish it was as tall as every other bluray/dvd case in the world.
  • Options
    Just got it in Windsor :D
  • Options
    jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    Hoping it arrives in London today!!!
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    jgardz wrote:
    Hoping it arrives in London today!!!

i live in London and haven't recieved my blu-ray deluxe boxset or zombie shirt
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 838
    no holiday single in my mailbox :(
    but it was nice to see my deluxe blu ray waiting for me :D
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    mikesbri wrote:

Maybe there is hope! Was that today or yesterday? I still had nothing as of yesterday, single or the B R...

Got some music, I got some cash let's head North of the border fast.....I got my music I got my soul....
  • Options
    got my deluxe blu-ray set today. Live in Thornhill. Thought it was going to be big like the re-issue box set. Going to watch now.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    mikesbri wrote:

Finally got your holiday single :clap: I'm still waiting for my dvd and zombie shirt :(
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    got my deluxe blu-ray set today. Live in Thornhill. Thought it was going to be big like the re-issue box set. Going to watch now.

Ohh getting closer to my place!! Hopefully mine is there today
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Nothing this week. :(
  • Options
    halvhalv Posts: 680
    Got mine in Vancouver Wednesday. Watched all 3 discs yesterday. PJ20 overload and loved every minute. Sooo great!
  • Options
    jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    Still nothing in London, but I likely ordered one of the last copies, so...
  • Options
    Mine came today in Toronto. PJ weekend!!!
    "2010 watch it go to fire"
  • Options
    I sooooo hope mine is there when I get home... I need a PJ weekend too!

Got some music, I got some cash let's head North of the border fast.....I got my music I got my soul....
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182
    Nothing in St. John's today. Thought for sure it would be here today. Oh well hopefully monday.
  • Options
    Nothing in St. John's today. Thought for sure it would be here today. Oh well hopefully monday.

I thought we would get them here by the end of this week. One already arrived in Truro, NS two day's ago and that's just an hour's drive from Halifax. Maybe cause the snow storm the other night mail has been backed up. I'm hoping Monday is the day too! :)
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    demetrios wrote:

I thought we would get them here by the end of this week. One already arrived in Truro, NS two day's ago and that's just an hour's drive from Halifax. Maybe cause the snow storm the other night mail has been backed up. I'm hoping Monday is the day too! :)

Don't worry, i'm seeing all these people from my city of Toronto and parts of southern Ontario getting theirs while mine has yet to arrive. I'm sure the final batches will arrive soon.
  • Options
    Got mine today in Montreal.....awesome weekend ahead!!!
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    it's here!! ... and right into the blu ray player!
  • Options
    No bluray today, really hoping for Monday. However I got the email confirmation for it 4 days after I got the one for the zombie t, so I'll expect by Wednesday at the latest
  • Options
    Just got home and checked my mail..... It's gonna be a PJ weekend!!!! :D

• Options
    OMG! Collingwood ON, mine arrived today. Watching it for the first time right now, amazing!!!! Soooo good! I'm halfway thru and I already want to watch it again! This is the band that changed my life.
  • Options
    Got mine today
  • Options
    just got mine! I didn't realize it would come like a music cd would, stands out like a sore thumb in my bluray / dvd collection...

still excited!!!
    '98: Barrie
    '03: Toronto
    '05: Toronto
    '06: Toronto, Toronto
    '07: Munich
    '08: Vancouver (EV), Mansfield II, Toronto I (EV)
    '11: Toronto, Toronto, Hamilton
    '13: London Ontario
  • Options
    What's the story, morning glory? What's the word, humming bird? :P

Will this be the week the PJ20 Deluxe goodies arrive in Halifaxville?
    Come on baby!!!
  • Options
    Mine just arrived, unfortunately i have to go to work so i cant watch it right away. I'm going to for sure watch the living hell out of it when i get home though!!!!
  • Options
    Sonic Reducer 76Sonic Reducer 76 Ontario, Canada Posts: 40
    Mine came today in Brantford, Ontario. Unfortunately my little girls are watching Justin Bieber right now. DOH! :?
  • Options
    Mine came today in Brantford, Ontario. Unfortunately my little girls are watching Justin Bieber right now. DOH! :?

Oh no!!! He's been taking over our TV sets. Watching the new's & hockey game over the weekend they kept playing this commercial . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DIub6o3Gj8 . The madness must end!!!