This makes me sad - Community off air

MSnider44MSnider44 Posts: 746
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• infuriating...especially with the god-awful show "whitney" still on the air. :evil:

http://www.save-community.com/
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    They'll be back.... They have to come back!!... They'll be back, right?
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    The show was ok when it first premiered but then I lost interest...It's not bad but just not something I watch every week.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Totally off topic, but your No Code tattoo is awesome...
    Were you hanging around in section 103 at Alpine on night 2? If so, I think I saw you then.
    My brother and I noticed one like this.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Hi, and thank you. I'm pretty sure I was in section 203 on Sun night. Or it could have been 201. I was in the seats on the right side of stage looking at the stage. 103 would have been on the "floor'ish" area, right? Anyways, I was there somewhere....
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    This is my fault, I haven't been watching and contributing to its ratings. I missed the first couple of episodes this season, so I decided to watch the first half marathon-style over Christmas and return to it live in the new year.
  • I love this show. It's a shame that it's getting pulled in favor of Chelsea Handler's stupid show. You love vodka, we get it! How NBC could pull a hilarious show like "Community" and leave that pile of dog crap that's called "Whitney" on the air in all its laugh-tracked glory is mind-boggling. To compound that stupidity by giving an unfunny drunk her own sitcom makes it worse. Let's see: keep "30 Rock" off the air until January so "Whitney" can make doing the dishes seem like fun in comparison, then keep that awful show on the air and add another unfunny mess to the schedule and pull one of the funniest shows on TV.

On the plus side, if NBC had any faith in the Chelsea Handler sitcom they would have aired it at the start of the season so there's a good chance it'll be cancelled soon after its debut. Exhibit A: the forgettable disaster that was Paul Reiser's latest show last season.
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    MSnider44 wrote:
    Hi, and thank you. I'm pretty sure I was in section 203 on Sun night. Or it could have been 201. I was in the seats on the right side of stage looking at the stage. 103 would have been on the "floor'ish" area, right? Anyways, I was there somewhere....

Okay well that tat was definitely spotted on a guy in the floor section. Its very cool on you as well :)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • This is SO not cool.

NOT COOL.
  • Carey wrote:
    MSnider44 wrote:
    Hi, and thank you. I'm pretty sure I was in section 203 on Sun night. Or it could have been 201. I was in the seats on the right side of stage looking at the stage. 103 would have been on the "floor'ish" area, right? Anyways, I was there somewhere....

Okay well that tat was definitely spotted on a guy in the floor section. Its very cool on you as well :)

Oh no. I'll be upset, although not surprised I guess, if someone else has the same style No Code tattoo. This is my baby, and my tat guy hated me for bringing him the assignment.
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    jammergirl wrote:
    infuriating...especially with the god-awful show "whitney" still on the air. :evil:

http://www.save-community.com/

"Whitney" is absolute garbage. It had no place in the Thursday night lineup, and it took NBC how long to move it to elsewhere?!

I thought this season of "Community" was the best yet. Hopefully they'll figure out that it is worth bring back.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    I love this show. It's a shame that it's getting pulled in favor of Chelsea Handler's stupid show. You love vodka, we get it! How NBC could pull a hilarious show like "Community" and leave that pile of dog crap that's called "Whitney" on the air in all its laugh-tracked glory is mind-boggling. To compound that stupidity by giving an unfunny drunk her own sitcom makes it worse. Let's see: keep "30 Rock" off the air until January so "Whitney" can make doing the dishes seem like fun in comparison, then keep that awful show on the air and add another unfunny mess to the schedule and pull one of the funniest shows on TV.

On the plus side, if NBC had any faith in the Chelsea Handler sitcom they would have aired it at the start of the season so there's a good chance it'll be cancelled soon after its debut. Exhibit A: the forgettable disaster that was Paul Reiser's latest show last season.

bingo
    www.myspace.com