Assassin's Creed: Revelations

nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Just released today and played it for a bit.
Really like the new weapons (hookblade and bombs) and increased diversity in the gameplay. Even the colour palette in Constantinople is more aesthetically pleasing.
Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but it looks fun as well.

Anyone else pick this up?
2003: Buffalo, Toronto
2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
2014: Detroit
2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I hope you get Vlad-ed.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Picked it up today, was going to go pick it up last night for the midnight release but was playing Skyrim and DC Universe Online (with a couple buddies)

Can't wait to see how the story continues from Brotherhood.

(Bit of a spoiler here)

I saw someone at Ubisoft talking about this might be the last story with Ezio but they will continue with the series. -- I was looking at a contest put on through power rewards from Gamestop, one of the prizes is having your likeness put in the NEXT Assassin's Creed game.
  • voidofman wrote:
    Picked it up today, was going to go pick it up last night for the midnight release but was playing Skyrim and DC Universe Online (with a couple buddies)

Can't wait to see how the story continues from Brotherhood.

(Bit of a spoiler here)

I saw someone at Ubisoft talking about this might be the last story with Ezio but they will continue with the series. -- I was looking at a contest put on through power rewards from Gamestop, one of the prizes is having your likeness put in the NEXT Assassin's Creed game.
    They've said that they're going to wrap up the series with a game in 2012. I read that from the start they wanted the last game to line up with that 2012 end of the world stuff.

Does anybody else think that during the loading screens Ezio looks like Osama Bin Laden?
  • nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    This is probably the first one I will wait until it is 19.99 until I get. I haven't even beaten Brotherhood yet. I love the series and have since day 1, but it's not holding my attention well.
    I have Forza 4, BF3 and Skyrim though so that ought to hold me over till it's cheap!
    Just finished the main storyline (Ezio's) today and without giving away too much, it seemingly sets up AC III as a Desmond-oriented story set in the present.
    If that's the case, I'll be a little disappointed as the medieval settings are one of the main factors that attracted me to the series.

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    If that's the case, I'll be a little disappointed as the medieval settings are one of the main factors that attracted me to the series.
    I agree, the environment of the games is killer!
    looks like the second DLC will come in late January: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/07/assas ... dlc-spott/

kind of annoyed it's another multiplayer-based DLC.