I can never hear (X) without thinking of (Y)

unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I can never here the "It's Okay" tag without thinking of Alpine Valley, looking to my left, and seeing U R A Crazy Breed rocking the beat a few seats away and behind us.

You?
15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    URA Crazy Breed.......leaving Philly 4 early.

i miss him....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    x = wHipped cream being sprayed from a can

y = RKNDY and 81
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I can never hear 'is there plastic burning?' without thinking of 'Alpine Tailgate'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Unthought Known // Seattle 09 and the Space Needle
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I can never hear "Arizona" without thinking of a certain someone.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I can never hear 'is there plastic burning?' without thinking of 'Alpine Tailgate'

haha!

how about - I can never hear a grill sizzling without thinking of those pigeons.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha!

how about - I can never hear a grill sizzling without thinking of those pigeons.

:lol:

or how about 'I can never hear 'wanna shot of Jager' without thinking "Dave (dcfaithful) saying 'man what the hell was that? that was some NASTY shit!'"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    I can never think of a preparty without the first time I met URA Crazy Breed and his first words were

"Are you PillowPants?? You want to go smoke on the Common?"

I also can't ever

think of unlost dogs without picturing her dancing BY HERSELF to Unthought Known in the Wang Theater... i also see tye dye

it was so strange... the rest of the place was afraid to celebrate the music due to Ed's instructions... but she forgot and was dancing for all of us :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

I also can't ever

think of unlost dogs without picturing her dancing BY HERSELF to Unthought Known in the Wang Theater... i also see tye dye

it was so strange... the rest of the place was afraid to celebrate the music due to Ed's instructions... but she forgot and was dancing for all of us :)

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,937
    I too can never hear X without thinking of Y. Y is closely followed by Z.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I can never hear Unthought Known without thinking of Unlost

I can never hear "hey nice hat!" without thinking of RKCNDY :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    I can't hear Ghost without thinking about travelling to Seattle for the '02 Key Arena shows. That song immediately takes me there.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i can never hear the words sausage or cooler without thinking of speedy
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,937
    I can never hear the phrase PJ20 without feeling like an incredible fucking dumbass.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • i can never hear the gmail chat chime without thinking of a specific person.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i can never hear 81 without thinking of 81
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:

and does that person's name happen to be "Arizona"?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

and does that person's name happen to be "Arizona"?

No they are from there.