Options

FT: White BS Vinyl for a New/Gently Used PJ20 Alpine Hoodie

AllEncompassingTripAllEncompassingTrip IL Posts: 647
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Still kind of bummed that 10C has not offered any merch from the PJ20 shows. Thought they would have offered up some presales that included a T-shirt or hoodie plus bootleg package... Anyway....

My white Backspacer is still sealed. I am looking for the black XL PJ20 hoodie with with the correct date / state. Not interested in the East Troy, MI version.

Will also consider a trade for the VS/Vitalogy Super Deluxe Boxset. Must also be new or gently used. PM me to work something out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Word on the street is that the misprint version is of better/thicker quality. Rumor also spoke of 10C taking people's misprint versions and sending them the corrected one in their place. Can anyone confirm or deny these two allegations?
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,893
    I had a misprint version that I sent in and 10C sent me a corrected one. You have to reach out to them and they send you a shipping label to send it back.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I want the MI hoodie...I live not to far from Troy and in the winter we drive to Highland where we go skiing at Alpine Valley...I was pissed when I realized on Sunday that the misprints were so awesome... :evil:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Rumor also spoke of 10C taking people's misprint versions and sending them the corrected one in their place. Can anyone confirm or deny these two allegations?

Yeah, this is true. I actually skipped on Night 1, because of the misprint and the correct versions sold out before I could snag one on Night 2. If I only would have known that 10C was going to do an exchange, I would have bought it up in a heartbeat. :cry:

Wish 10C would do another run of the correct ones and offer them up pre-sale style to 10C members who bought the weekend package.. :idea:
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    I had a misprint version that I sent in and 10C sent me a corrected one. You have to reach out to them and they send you a shipping label to send it back.
    Notice any difference at all between quality or did they seem pretty much the same to you?
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Still looking for a trade..
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,893
    Only tried the misprint on for size when I bought it so not really sure about any difference in quality.
    kasedoug wrote:
    Notice any difference at all between quality or did they seem pretty much the same to you?
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Misprint one is a very nice hoodie. I got it on day 1 and my buddy got the corrected one on day 2. There was definitely a difference between the two. The misprint one is much thicker and softer inside. I figure no one is ever going to care if it says MI and 4th and 5th. And if they do, I know I can talk PJ with them. :lol:
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    the one with the wrong dates is by far a better quality hoodie. its not even close.
  • Options
    Downloaded the artwork from the hoodie. Might just print my own at this point... 8-)