Options

Vinyl, posters and shirts for sale

PJenPJen Posts: 127
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have a bunch of items for sale, vinyl albums, (x-mas) singles, posters and shirts. Listed prices include US shipping. I can email pics of any item upon request. Thanks for looking! :)

X-mas singles: EDIT: deal pending on singles
1993 Angel/Ramblings
1995 History Never Repeats/Sonic Reducer/ Swallow My Pride/My Way
2000 Crown Of Thorns/Can't Help Falling In Love
2001 Last Soldier/I Just Want To Have Something To Do
2002 Don't Believe In Christmas/Sleepless Nights
2003 Reach Down (with Chris Cornell)/I Believe In Miracles (with DeeDee Ramone)
2004 Someday At Christmas/Betterman
2005 Santa Cruz/Golden State
2006 Little Sister (with Robert Plant)/Gone
2007 Love, Reign O'er Me/Rockin' In The Free World (with U2)
2008 Santa God/Jingle Bells
2009 Turning Mist/Hawaii '78
2010 No Jeremy/Falling Down

Posters:

Pearl Jam Phoenix 03 Ames DEAL PENDING (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1726)

Pearl Jam Dallas 03 Ames $25 (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1727)

Pearl Jam Little Rock Ames $25 (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1728)

Pearl Jam Seattle 03 Ames (Benaroya Hall) $35 (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/4786)

Pearl Jam Asheville 04 Klausen $50 (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19854)

Eddie Vedder Seattle 08 Klausen (Kenyon Hall) $185 (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/76804)
"Don't let it get ya down, ya know, still give your love, just give it away. I love singing that part." -- EV (SVT)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,017
    If Lost Dogs doesn't pan out please pm me.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    PJen,

I can't pm right now from my phone but I'm interested in the hoodie and men's medium shirts (except the I'm analog) and womens medium shirt. These will make great gifts!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I'd be interested in some of the singles if the deal falls through.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I'd be interested in some of the singles if the deal falls through.

Please put me next on the list if either the deal for the shirts or the Christmas singles falls through.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    fyi, backspacker black is 20 in the goods.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 674
    If you happen to have any PJ guitar pick please pm me.
    Paul D.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, catching up with all the messages... I'll try to get to everyone ASAP.
    "Don't let it get ya down, ya know, still give your love, just give it away. I love singing that part." -- EV (SVT)
  • Options
    81 wrote:

backpack on the brain, zombie baby?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Damn.

Bye-Bye, Lost Dogs......
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    JMo wrote:
    PJen,

I can't pm right now from my phone but I'm interested in the hoodie and men's medium shirts (except the I'm analog) and womens medium shirt. These will make great gifts!

Not sure when I'll have 'pm access'. But I can email or email me, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:justleddygo@yahoo.com">justleddygo@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
    I do want these as gifts. I'd take the smalls too but I don't know any small people!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

backpack on the brain, zombie baby?

not me :lol:

just wished i would have bought one and bought a couple of dexlue blue rays. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Let me know if no code or yield doesn't go thru. I'm in for a trade...faithful ale + some cash.
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you who have expressed their interest. I've been getting back to most messages but have a few to go, so please bare with me. Unfortunately I can't get logged in on my phone and do this stuff on a break at work... Will get to last messages on some posters and vinyl singles tomorrow. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    pm sent re: merch
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Caught up with all messages, thanks.
  • Options
    if your xmas single deal falls through, I need 2000 crown of thorns.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    jpequjpequ Posts: 142
    May I ask (don't need specifics) the reason or cause of the dissembly (made that word up I think) of such a vast, thorough collection? Are you the collector?
    After I'm dead, if an heir were to do this to my collection - which is nowhere near as impressive - I would haunt their ass.
    I'd also be curious to hear what its total value ends up to be.
  • Options
    jpequ wrote:
    May I ask (don't need specifics) the reason or cause of the dissembly (made that word up I think) of such a vast, thorough collection? Are you the collector?
    After I'm dead, if an heir were to do this to my collection - which is nowhere near as impressive - I would haunt their ass.
    I'd also be curious to hear what its total value ends up to be.

Sure. The reason is cleaning up double and unused stuff in the collection at a time where a little extra money comes in very handy. When it comes to the records, it's a matter of having doubles that are not being played. My wife and I both have been huge PJ fans and collectors for many years. When we got married, we ended up with a lot of double stuff. I also purchased some records twice, as I was afraid of messing up my records by playing them a lot. For the posters, like many other poster collectors we don't have the room to hang all our posters, so they're just safely stored and not enjoyed like they should be. We can't wear all our shirts anymore, and we don't get much enjoyment out of having them just hanging/laying a round. So in general, it's at a point where other fans hopefully will get a lot of enjoyment out of some things we don't use. The majority of PJ stuff we keep and enjoy, but there's no reason to hold on to doubles/unused items. Posters from special shows we have seen, records we play, shirts we wear and other items we enjoy having. As the cleaning up comes to an end, I'll probably have some posters (not concert posters) and ten club newsletters to give away. Will post something when that's ready.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I know people are waiting for pics on some items. Please excuse the delay but it's been a super busy couple of days. Trying hard to get all emails out this week. Thanks for your patience. :)
  • Options
    Hi PJen,
    I'm really interested about Copenhagen and London 07 poster, let me know if they are still available, thanks
    Milan 2000; Dublin 2006; Verona 2006; Milan 2006; London 2007; Copenhagen 2007; Berlin 2009; Manchester 2009; London 2009; Dublin 2010; Belfast 2010; Berlin 2010; Venezia 2010; Alpine Valley 1&2 2011; Montreal 2011; Toronto 1&2 2011; Manchester 1&2 2012; Prague 2012; Berlin 1&2 2012; Stockholm 2012; Oslo 2012; Copenhagen 2012; Worcester 1&2 2013; Brooklyn 1&2 2013; Philadelphia 1&2 2013; Hartford 2013; Amsterdam 1&2 2014; Milano 2014; Trieste 2014; Vienna 2014; Berlin 2014; Stockholm 2014; Oslo 2014; Leeds 2014; Milton Keynes 2014; Milwaukee 2014; Denver 2014; Mexico City 2015

• Options
    keelycankeelycan Via Chicago Posts: 409
    Pm sent
    Soldier Field 1995~Alpine Valley June I,II 1998~ United Center 2003~Alpine Valley 2003~Madison Square Garden I,II 2003~Toledo VFC 2004~Montreal 2005~Ottowa 2005~United Center I,II 2006~Cincinnati 2006~Summerfest I,II 2006~The Vic Theatre 2007~Lollapalooza 2007~Bonnaroo 2008~United Center I,II 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2008~Austin City Limits 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2011~Alpine Valley Sep 03,04 2011~Wrigley Field 2013~Seattle 2013
  • Options
    Hi PJen,
    I'm really interested about Copenhagen and London 07 poster, let me know if they are still available, thanks

Still available, sent you a PM.
  • Options
    jpequjpequ Posts: 142
    That's a much happier answer than I was bracing for. Good on you both. But I hope you realize once this stuff sts, you're stuck with eachother for life.

Sure. The reason is cleaning up double and unused stuff in the collection at a time where a little extra money comes in very handy. When it comes to the records, it's a matter of having doubles that are not being played. My wife and I both have been huge PJ fans and collectors for many years. When we got married, we ended up with a lot of double stuff. I also purchased some records twice, as I was afraid of messing up my records by playing them a lot. For the posters, like many other poster collectors we don't have the room to hang all our posters, so they're just safely stored and not enjoyed like they should be. We can't wear all our shirts anymore, and we don't get much enjoyment out of having them just hanging/laying a round. So in general, it's at a point where other fans hopefully will get a lot of enjoyment out of some things we don't use. The majority of PJ stuff we keep and enjoy, but there's no reason to hold on to doubles/unused items. Posters from special shows we have seen, records we play, shirts we wear and other items we enjoy having. As the cleaning up comes to an end, I'll probably have some posters (not concert posters) and ten club newsletters to give away. Will post something when that's ready.

Thanks![/quote]
  • Options
    Are all the Xmas singles gone? Sorry...I know I'm really late seeing this...
  • Options
    Jam.Head wrote:

99% Finalized a deal this second time, but I'll post availability if it falls through. Thanks :)
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 826
    PM Sent.

Thanks!
  • Options
    PJen wrote:
    Jam.Head wrote:

99% Finalized a deal this second time, but I'll post availability if it falls through. Thanks :)

I got dibs on 2000 xmas if it does! :D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Do you still have Dallas 2003 poster available?