Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :shock: looks kinda scary
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Where do you pee?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Gob wrote:
    Where do you pee?

Looks like they will just lower the table if you need to go.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Ooh ooh ooh I did this in Edinburgh a few years ago,it came to the Edinburgh International Festival Fringe,an annual art and culture festival that happens here for 3 weeks in August it was the coolest thing!
    Took a bit of getting used to being up there but once people relaxed it was great fun,and the views for miles and miles around were stunning.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Seems pretty interesting.

but knowing my luck - I would get sick .... :sick:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    HORRIFYING :lol:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Looks really cool. Like being in a stationary hot air balloon. Which is another thing I would like do one day.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Looks really cool. Like being in a stationary hot air balloon. Which is another thing I would like do one day.

For me the balloon...no way. I'm not going that high in a glorified wicker basket.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:

For me the balloon...no way. I'm not going that high in a glorified wicker basket.

It's not like there's a FIRE in your wicker basket...et, nevermind....
    Rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It's not like there's a FIRE in your wicker basket...et, nevermind....

:lol: