Options

*** Porto Alegre Fanviews Here 11/11/11 ***

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Gabi Klein wrote:
    I was there... It was epic! I could stay there forever while they were playing Black...
    I'll never forget this night. :D

BTW, beautiful avatar... ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Anyone know if Little Wing was the full version with lyrics as well or Mike's tag???

Amazing looking show! Wish I was there.... Now off to youtube to see what I can find.... :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Gabi Klein wrote:
    I was there... It was epic! I could stay there forever while they were playing Black...

glad you enjoyed :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    Awesome. Got more pics, a set list and Oceans...I'm in heaven...

Glad I've got a break from work to go so last minute, bought my plane tic a day before and just went for it! I'm exausted but would have regret it so much if i didn't went.
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Anyone know if Little Wing was the full version with lyrics as well or Mike's tag???

Amazing looking show! Wish I was there.... Now off to youtube to see what I can find.... :)

It was Mike's tag, without lyrics. So damn perfect!
    Gabriela Klein
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

Glad I've got a break from work to go so last minute, bought my plane tic a day before and just went for it! I'm exausted but would have regret it so much if i didn't went.
    Just out of curiosity, do you know what songs they crossed off? Looks like they crossed off two and then added Crazy Mary in...
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,944
    Someone earlier mentioned Garden and In my Tree.
    drsluggo wrote:

Just out of curiosity, do you know what songs they crossed off? Looks like they crossed off two and then added Crazy Mary in...
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Gabi Klein wrote:
    morello wrote:

It was Mike's tag, without lyrics. So damn perfect!
    Ah great. Still very cool of course. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options

WOW! Sounds fabulous! YAY for you!! :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    TBorneTBorne Posts: 10
    It was an amazing evening. Can't wait to listen to the boot! :D
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Gabi Klein wrote:

BTW, beautiful avatar... ;)

Tks, :oops:
    Gabriela Klein
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    BrainofBGA wrote:

Garden and In My Tree got crossed off? Such a shame...not one but two incredible songs got crossed off...
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    BrainofBGA wrote:

Garden and In My Tree got crossed off? Such a shame...not one but two incredible songs got crossed off...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    It was an amazing show!!! I've been last week in Sao Paulo concert but this show in Porto Alegre I'll never forget!! When Eddie came into the crowd I simply couldn't believe!!

The setlist was great and finally I could enjoy Daughter and Oceans!!!

Thanks guys, it was one of the best shows in my life!!

If you want to see the video when Eddie was very close to us take a look at this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIXkhCO1 ... rofilepage
  • Options
    Other greate moments of the show: of course I have to mention when the little boy Victor came into the stage, this boy and his family couldn't believe in everything that was happening!!
    Finally, 20.000 singing " Happy birthday " for Eddie's wife was very kind from all their fans!! :))
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Other greate moments of the show: of course I have to mention when the little boy Victor came into the stage, this boy and his family couldn't believe in everything that was happening!!
    Finally, 20.000 singing " Happy birthday " for Eddie's wife was very kind from all their fans!! :))
    Nice! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    It was an amazing show!!! I've been last week in Sao Paulo concert but this show in Porto Alegre I'll never forget!! When Eddie came into the crowd I simply couldn't believe!!

If you want to see the video when Eddie was very close to us take a look at this link:
    Thanks for the link, loved everyones smiling faces! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Can't stop smiling everytime I see this video and remember this great show!!! :D
    wolfbear wrote:

Thanks for the link, loved everyones smiling faces! :)
  • Options
    animusanimus Twin Cities area Posts: 530
    oceans, light years, rats, low light, rearviewmirror! Thats aweseome. It was also great seeing that PJ pulled out leavin here, in hiding, and footsteps in Curitiba. Such great tunes that I'd love to here if they come through next year
  • Options
    Any setlist with Rats, Low Light and Oceans is amazing IMO. This show looks like it was incredible!
  • Options
    wheres the poster for this show?
  • Options
    Present Tense, Light Years, Low Light, Oceans, SOLAT, Rats... another great one for Brazil!!

The extended finale was great. Just when you think it's over with Alive-RITFW... the play Indifference... and then Yellow Ledbetter! :)

I love the Victor story. :)
  • Options
    animus wrote:

Mike just posted on his tumblr http://mikemccreadypj.tumblr.com/post/1 ... gre-photos
  • Options
    BrainofBGA wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

yep, Garden and In My Tree.

Oceans WAS at the original set list, wasn't a last minute decision.

The picture is in my facebook, I think I'm kinda slow, can't figure out how to post pics here hahahahahaha
  • Options
    animus wrote:

Mike just posted on his tumblr http://mikemccreadypj.tumblr.com/post/1 ... gre-photos

thank you!
    My god, that poster is incredible
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Hi everyone ? Awesome show last friday!!!!! I said awesome, because i tried to find a word to describe.. but i didn't find!!! Better than 2005!!!
    I uploaded some videos and i will post more... here is one of them, Crazy Mary + Jeremy... in Crazy Mary, the little boy, called Victor, appears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itk_SIv_ ... ture=feedu

Cheers!
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options