Options

3 size XL Soccer Jerseys for Faithfull Ale

KillTakerKillTaker Posts: 140
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
OK so here's the deal..

I *really* like Faithfull Ale. The fact that it's PJ's Anniversary brew is just icing on the cake. But I want to drink this.

So..

I've got both 1998 soccer jersey's (east/west coast tours) in XL and the Binaural Tour jersey also in XL. These jerseys were worn a few times WAY back when I bought them. They are in great condition. I'm looking to trade for the Ale. And I don't mean 1 bottle. If you have the Ale and this is something you'd be serious about PM me.

**BUT** - and this is a big BUT.. I'm really not interested in getting involved with shipping the beer to me (breakage, shaking, laws, etc..). I live about an hour outside of Philly, PA. I am willing to drive to an agreed upon meeting point to make the swap (and I will drive a decent distance).

I realize this has some tough stipulations but it's not the end of the world if I don't drink more.. But I thought I'd throw it out there... :P
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Just a thought...

If you live near Philly, then you live within reasonable driving distance of the Dogfish Head brewery, right?

They're selling the bottles there, aren't they?
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    Just a thought...

If you live near Philly, then you live within reasonable driving distance of the Dogfish Head brewery, right?

They're selling the bottles there, aren't they?

Well aware..
    They are.. But their supply is going fast- its a 3 hours hike for me and there is a bottle limit.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    ...and the bottle limit is what will keep me from driving from Wyoming!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    JTH wrote:

Appreciate the link but the places listed are tapped out. Already checked. The bottles that are actually in house are all spoken for.