Crazy Vegas stories...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
We all know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...except the stories. One time I was there...I think it was around 2005, I took a leak in the Bellagio Fountains on a dare. :oops: I didn't realize they had cameras. Security came out but I was never caught. Sorry Las Vegas. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i've always come home with more money than i went with....

Thanks Vegas.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I have a feeling a lot of peoples Vegas stories would cause this thread to get locked...
    i was out there one year for business meetings...

to save a few dollars, some people had to share rooms. we had this new chick and after getting toasted at the bar and dancing with one of the guy coworkers....she went up to her shared room and was surfing naked on the bed.

i also know of two guys that were fired for saying/doing inapproiate stuff while on business.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I have a feeling a lot of peoples Vegas stories would cause this thread to get locked...

depends on how hairy the stories are. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Never been there and have no desire to go
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have also had "very intense discussions" in the parking garage of The Imperial Palace. :D
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I was charged $40 for two vodka and tonics upon entering the MGM. That is fucking crazy!
    Jason P wrote:
    I was charged $40 for two vodka and tonics upon entering the MGM. That is fucking crazy!

:shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i also know of two guys that were fired for saying/doing inapproiate stuff while on business.

I'm glad I've never been out there for business....mixing Vegas and co-workers would probably not end well.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I lived there for 4.5 years...is that considered crazy?
    81 wrote:

I'm glad I've never been out there for business....mixing Vegas and co-workers would probably not end well.

as long as you are smart about things....it's not bad....

what is bad, is a caribean cruise. tough to wake up for an 8am meeting after the late night party and the bottomless beer mug.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

what is bad, is a caribean cruise. tough to wake up for an 8am meeting after the late night party and the bottomless beer mug.

See, that would be my problem in Vegas...I'd end up at a blackjack table drinking red bull vodka until 6 am....at least thats how it usually goes when I'm out there. It has been a couple years since I've been...goin back for my bachelor party labor day weekend 2012...cant wait.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Never been there and have no desire to go

me too.
    you are going to miss Alpine 2.0
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    you are going to miss Alpine 2.0

ha....well if that ends up happening, the bachelor party may have to be changed to alpine.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

we went to a Utility Accounting seminar in Richmond, VA. the last night we hit it pretty hard (goldschlager never ever again). I remember trying to lay on the bed to sleep with the lights on, one foot on the floor and eyes wide open trying to prevent the spins. At 4 am my co-woker buddy (the one that kept getting me shots of goldschlager) comes pounding on the door and I foolishly let him in. We had an 8am class in plant accounting. I think we were all still drunk. I remember the speaker speaking very slowly in a low monotonous tone:
    "welcome ... to ... plant ... accounting. I... have... spent ... the... past ... 30... years... in ... plant... account ing.........."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    We all know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...except the stories. One time I was there...I think it was around 2005, I took a leak in the Bellagio Fountains on a dare. :oops: I didn't realize they had cameras. Security came out but I was never caught. Sorry Las Vegas. :D

:lol:

Most of my Vegas stories are definitely not appropriate for an all ages forum...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol:

Most of my Vegas stories are definitely not appropriate for an all ages forum...

:thumbup:
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    My last trip (also my first) was pretty low-key thanks to my somewhat boring girlfriend at the time. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of good stories after the bachelor party in May. If I survive.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    never been.... not sure i would survive.... at the very least, i would end up in jail :?
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    My husband I got a little too intoxicated while playing roulette and we couldn't find our way back to our room so the staff helped us by putting us in wheelchairs and brought us :oops: I blame it on the MGM, it's way too big and even when you're sober it's hard to find your way around.

A friend who came with us almost got arrested for impersonating those people who give you the hooker cards. He was slapping the cards on his leg and trying to hand them out when two cops came and pushed him against a wall and told him if he continues "he will find his fucking teeth on the sidewalk".
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.