Options

ISO St Louis Concert Posters

bwick21bwick21 Posts: 105
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am looking for any and all St Louis concert posters.
Does anyone know if there is one from the 3/15/94 show, this was the first show I went to.

any help finding these is greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    Good Luck with the 1998 St Louis poster! Quite a few of us on here has it as our Holy Grail and commands a lot of money. They have two of them on Ebay right now and are going for $650.00 and up!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    This damn poster! A few years ago, I decided I would never own it, so I bought the postcard from the Ames set. I then did a large drum scan of it and printed it myself on a watercolor paper using my own Epson printer. The dimensions are exact and in the frame you cant tell the difference. I like to pretend its original, but its as close as I will ever get!!!
  • Options
    bwick21bwick21 Posts: 105
    Good Luck with the 1998 St Louis poster! Quite a few of us on here has it as our Holy Grail and commands a lot of money. They have two of them on Ebay right now and are going for $650.00 and up!

Ya I saw them on Ebay.
    I am as big a fan as anyone but come on $650 for a poster...people are out of their freaking minds.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    If i had the money i would buy one! I kick myself for not buying it a couple years ago at $400.00. I kick myself even more for not buying it at the show!!!!! They had quite a few of them down at the merchandise table in the front... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options

I got mine off the Bay in February for $178 incl shipping. I immediately had it framed once I got it. It had 1 inch tear on the top of the poster, however because of the mat within the frame, it is not even noticable. I was SO happy to get it at that price!
    '95 - 2
    '98 - 6
    '00 - 8
    '03 - 15
    '04 - 2
    '05 - 1
    '06 - 8
    '07 - 2 (Vic!)
    '08 - 2
    '09 - 2
    '10 - 2 (50th show!)
    '11 - 2 (PJ20)
    '13 - 4
    '14 - 4

Total = 60 (1st: Milwaukee 7/8/95, Last: Milwaukee Next: TBD in 2015)
  • Options
    I have a 2003 and 2010 I would part with
  • Options
    good luck:) i too have the 98 stl on my ISO... its a cool gig poster for sure, but i've never been able grasp why everyone is so in love with it. i know, different strokes for sure, but still!!! i remember vividly being at this show and seeing the stack of those sitting there and thinking "that'd be cool, but i've got two beers in my hands and i only have two hands" so i passed..... and got the poster bug YEARS later. after seeing what this goes for off the bay, i actually quit even looking because no matter how much i want to complete my collection i just can't see dropping anywhere near that amount of coin. i'd watch auctions sit "bidless" until the last two hours and then it goes from $50 to well over $400. someone once pointed out to me that once the tour dies down, so does the demand (which doesn't really apply to the 98s, but i did snag the 99 bridge school randomly for under 30 bucks.... so keep looking!!!)
  • Options
    Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    I am in the same boat. Waiting for the perfect storm to get the 98 poster - last one needed to complete my St. Louis collection. There are some on expressobeans.com that are available and people are willing to part with but they are not in the best condition. I have been in contact with all of them. Good luck! By the way - Way to go Cards!!