Options

Football Boards for Sealed White Backspacer & Songbook

Satans Red MosquitoSatans Red Mosquito Posts: 763
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Ok, here is the deal, I'm going to do a football boards. One for a sealed White Backspacer and another board for the Hardbound songbook. Spots for each board is 3 dollars a piece. The Backspacer board will pertain to the Jets Pats game Sunday night, and the songbook board will be pertaining to the Packers and Vikings. Limit of 10 spots per board per person. Also, 20% of each board will go the winner's choice of legitimate charity. I'm only making it available to US citizens only, because I'm including free shipping for the items. I'm going to make the deadline for entries for the board Friday Night at 11 eastern. Drawing and Pictures of Boards will be posted no later than Saturday night at 11 eastern. If interested, please pm me, and i'll send you my paypal account and put in note which board the money is for, and don't forget to send the money as a gift to avoid paypal fees.
Shows Attended
2008 - Bonnaroo
2009 - Chicago 1
2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
2012 - Music Midtown Festival
2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    PM Sent
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Payment sent. Being my first board I just went with one of each. Good luck to all.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    Does the $3 get you 1 square on each board? Or are you using the same board for both items? How many spots are on each board (assuming 100)?
  • Options
    Does the $3 get you 1 square on each board? Or are you using the same board for both items? How many spots are on each board (assuming 100)?

$3 gets you 1 square on 1 board. 100 spots on each board.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options

So essentially you're selling the White Backspacer and Deluxe Songbook for $240 each? (100 squares times $3 less 20%)... I guess this is the new way to "sell" items around here for more than ebay! :shock:
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i'd like to bet on when the 10c outlaws lotterys ;)

although these all seem to be fairly reasonable as far as profits

and the charity donation is always a plus
  • Options

So essentially you're selling the White Backspacer and Deluxe Songbook for $240 each? (100 squares times $3 less 20%)... I guess this is the new way to "sell" items around here for more than ebay! :shock:

And he gets to look like a good guy donating your money. :lol:

I'm of the mind do what you want with what you own. But, this seems a bit disengenious. I get my money, you get to donate. Can we at least drop the charade? I'll just give my money to my preferred charity, and you can sell your stuff for what you want to sell your stuff for.

It would seem you should either give the entire lottery to charity or sell your stuff for what you want to sell your stuff for. Not - here's a chance to get one of these things cheaply, and the rest of you will have 2 forced donations - the charity and me.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.