Options

WINNERS: Virginia Beach 08 poster (LATIN/SOUTH AMERICANS)

2»

Comments

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    este thread me lo perdi, casi nunca entro aca, no importa, lo mas buena ademas de la buena onda de la persona que regalo las cosas es que hubo un thread en español, y portugues, deberia haber muchos mas me parece a mi, el tiempo dira...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    RB274157 wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Winners!

Poster: krist23
    Goodie 1: RB274157
    Goodie 2: cendh
    I'm seriously crying.

felicitaciones Romy...

• Options
    zantszants Posts: 1,556
    Thanks for letting us participate! You are too generous, this was a really nice contest.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Oh and FYI, I have absolutely NO clue what anybody said in their posts lol. I know some Portuguese but that's it :lol:

Estou uma idiota!!!!
  • Options
    just out of curiosity, what were the prizes?

• Options
    just out of curiosity, what were the prizes?
    surprises for the 2 people who got them so i can't say now ;) nothing super special though, don't worry. just a few small things i have lying around.
  • Options
    oh and FYI, I will have some more of these and will continue to be "racist" to Americans :twisted: I believe I still have 1-2 posters just lying around that have no meaning to me
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:
    oh and FYI, I will have some more of these and will continue to be "racist" to Americans :twisted: I believe I still have 1-2 posters just lying around that have no meaning to me

we´re americans too :mrgreen:

thanks again!
  • Options
    I can´t believe it!!!!!!! Thanks a lot man! i try to find the way to give you something, let me think something original...
  • Options
    i have not Buenos aires poster, it was sold out at de show´s end, at least at the exit i took, but, anyway, i try to find something representative !
  • Options
    krist23 wrote:
    I can´t believe it!!!!!!! Thanks a lot man! i try to find the way to give you something, let me think something original...
    nothing is needed in return my friend!
  • Options
    krist23 wrote:
    i have not Buenos aires poster, it was sold out at de show´s end, at least at the exit i took, but, anyway, i try to find something representative !

the other 2 winners are argentinians too, maybe you can put yourself together on this "representative" stuff. :)
  • Options
    mean, that the poster has arrived properly, and make public my eternal thanks to this boy, who has done something wonderful! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: