Options

best site to buy mylar sleeves?

JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
just wondering where you guys buy them? prices? also any suggestions for backing boards? thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 505
    Check out jerrysartarama.com
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    ok, thanks you two. ill have to go to the library, i cant get those links to open on my not so fancy phone... any specifics to search for?
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    JK36392 wrote:
    ok, thanks you two. ill have to go to the library, i cant get those links to open on my not so fancy phone... any specifics to search for?

are you looking for poster sleeves? LP sleeves?

iphone? you need to get a new browser to view web pages non-mobile version if so. i just found out, im a total noob - but thought it might help someone. I can now view 10c site and check pms on my dumb eyePhone - so happy :lol:
  • Options
    no, no iphone. i wont spend that much for a cell phone. just a cheap phone tha has internet. very limited internet. but anyway.... i was refering to posters... i have some for records i buy at a local shop.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    JK36392 wrote:
    no, no iphone. i wont spend that much for a cell phone. just a cheap phone tha has internet. very limited internet. but anyway.... i was refering to posters... i have some for records i buy at a local shop.

That phone :lol::lol:

Anyhow, also vouching for Jerry's. If you don't need it in a rush, see if you can wait for a discount code; I got my poster portfolio with a 20% discount. Didn't think to throw in extra sleeves but if I had, it would have been free shipping above $150. They ship incredibly fast.

This is what I got, the 24x36 (PJ20 Klausen fits! It's tight but it fits!). Very very pleased with it, definitely a good investment considering how poster crazy I've been: http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount- ... -cases.htm
  • Options
    thanks for the help everyone.