Options

Another mystery poster sale...with a chance to win a White..

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Backspacer vinyl.....???

So I thought I would throw this out there and get some thoughts and measure the interest level on this. It is no secret I am trying to move some framed posters, you have all seen the thread for months and are prob tired of it....hahaha...That said...I have thought of a way to get rid of it forever... :-)

Would anyone be interested in doing a mystery poster sale for these? I have seen(and participated) in a couple of these, and folks seem to be open to the idea... I figure I have about 25-30 left that I would like to move....$75(or $80 if you want it insured) for each entry and for that you get a shipped, framed, mounted, poster ready to hang on your wall upon delivery? I would have to limit this to US resident only due to the high shipping everywhere else.. To peak some interest, I will also select one person at random to receive a WHITE BACKSPACER VINYL along with their mystery poster....AND I will also donate 10% of the total to a charity of KAT'S choosing if I get a full boat of participants....?? What say you?? Paypal preferred and sent as a gift to avoid the silly fees...And as others have done, will only do this if I get enough people to get rid of all of these...Please keep in mind that it will take we a few weeks to get these all packaged and shipped as well.....

Pm me, or respond here if you want to take part and we will see how it goes....I will take up to 30 entries and will go from there....Thank in advance...Scott :-)
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    Backspacer vinyl.....???

So I thought I would throw this out there and get some thoughts and measure the interest level on this. It is no secret I am trying to move some framed posters, you have all seen the thread for months and are prob tired of it....hahaha...That said...I have thought of a way to get rid of it forever... :-)

Would anyone be interested in doing a mystery poster sale for these? I have seen(and participated) in a couple of these, and folks seem to be open to the idea... I figure I have about 25-30 left that I would like to move....$75(or $80 if you want it insured) for each entry and for that you get a shipped, framed, mounted, poster ready to hang on your wall upon delivery? I would have to limit this to US resident only due to the high shipping everywhere else.. To peak some interest, I will also select one person at random to receive a WHITE BACKSPACER VINYL along with their mystery poster....AND I will also donate 10% of the total to a charity of KAT'S choosing if I get a full boat of participants....?? What say you?? Paypal preferred and sent as a gift to avoid the silly fees...And as others have done, will only do this if I get enough people to get rid of all of these...Please keep in mind that it will take we a few weeks to get these all packaged and shipped as well.....

Pm me, or respond here if you want to take part and we will see how it goes....I will take up to 30 entries and will go from there....Thank in advance...Scott :-)

Not being in the US I cant participate but sounds like a great idea.. hope you get lots of interest. :D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    Love these threads. Suprises are awesome.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    These are some of the posters that will be in the running....May have a couple others, not at home this second to look..:-)

OK CITY 03
    FLIGHT TO MARS 05
    THUNDERBAY 05
    MONTREAL 05
    QUEBEC CITY 05
    ATLANTA 03
    SANTA BARBARA 03
    DALLAS 03
    BOSTON 04 BLUE PHOENIX
    PHOENIX 03
    NASHVILLE 03
    BUFFALO 03
    OTTAWA 05
    BIRMINGHAM 03
    MONTREAL 03
    ST JOHNS 05
    PARIS 96
    GERMANY 00 MULTI CITY
    LITTLE ROCK 03
    JAPAN 03
    DENVER 03
    GERMANY 00(SPACE MONKEYS)
    SASKATOON 05
    HALIFAX 05
    STATE COLLEGE/PHIL/PITT 03 ALFRED E NEWMAN LIGHT GREEN
    ADELAIDE 03
    SUMMER TOUR 98 MULTI CITY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    like i said, im detinately in
  • Options
    TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    I'm in....

Come on State College/Pitt, I'm feeling lucky.
  • Options
    Not looking good so far folks!! :lol: Thanks to those that have showed some interest, will keep you posted!! :-)

• Options
    Any interest? lol...Guess not... :lol:

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    thank god vinyl isn't normally white and special edition would be black... the title of this thread might have some issues ;)

sorry King - i'm officially in poster deacquisition mode
  • Options
    thank god vinyl isn't normally white and special edition would be black... the title of this thread might have some issues ;)

sorry King - i'm officially in poster deacquisition mode

lol...All good, thanks for the bump just the same... :-)

• Options
    TN70407 wrote:
    I'm in....

Come on State College/Pitt, I'm feeling lucky.
    damm you thats what im going for! hopefully signed by sandusky and joe pa!
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Might be interested, let me know if you get this off the ground. I missed the boat on a white BS.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I really want to say I'm in...I think the fiance might boot me out of the house though... :D
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    I really want to say I'm in...I think the fiance might boot me out of the house though... :D

I have an extra room!!! :lol:

• Options
    One more bump and then I'll just let it die....Thanks... :-)

• Options
    SAD :( I was really hoping for this one. Loved your options