Say You Win The Lottery..

Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Treasure bath!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    A car! :D 2. student loans 3. my parents' mortgage. exciting stuff.
    p.s. love the Louboutins.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    A castle in Germany :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    The band...everyone has a price for the million dollar man Ted DiBiase.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    What's the first selfish thing you buy yourself?

I would buy these

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/shoes/ ... 120mm.html

All of 'em!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

(damn I'm having serious shoe withdrawals... :think: )

$6395 for a pair of SHOES?!?!?!

I'd trip and fall and have a $6395 hospital bill to fix my ankles!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    What's the first selfish thing you buy yourself?

I would buy these

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/shoes/ ... 120mm.html

All of 'em!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

(damn I'm having serious shoe withdrawals... :think: )

We have free health care over here therefore it's justifiable ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Telling the higher ups to f off and then taking the first flight out to the carribean.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    First I pay off my debt then tackle my parents and sisters.

Id move back to Newfoundland in a heartbeat where i would build a huge log cabin next to a river in the woods.... just a bit off the highway- not to far ya know- need power(would equip house with solar) and running water :D . Then I would buy a quad, skidoo, and a nice truck to pull it all around in. I would then sit on my deck every evening watchin the sun go down....

Ive had that dream for sometime now and I play the lotto every Friday- this week 50 million....cmon lotto!!!!!!!!

Please note I did not mention the PFO letter I would give my boss.... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    RKCNDY wrote:

We have free health care over here therefore it's justifiable ;)

Then I may buy the cream ones :lol: ...our heath insurance is changing to a sucky one, and I'm a real klutz. :(

in reality, I would pay off the debt, buy a house on Lake Washington, and follow PJ all over the world...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    how much money?

assuming retirement....

i'd slip off into the night....and buy a veron. mmmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    how much money?

assuming retirement....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKCvVbqPhp0

I'd buy this...I love Lambos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8VIwXcQ1pU

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Pay off debts, pay off my family's debts, go to Ireland and definitely follow PJ around the world! And then I'd probably rent Cedar Point out for a day and ride Top Thrill Dragster over and over :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Pay off debts, pay off my family's debts, go to Ireland and definitely follow PJ around the world! And then I'd probably rent Cedar Point out for a day and ride Top Thrill Dragster over and over :D

ever see it go backwards...i think that would be fun. :lol:

we were there the summer it opened, but it kept coming down backwards so it was closed most of the day, so we never got on it. :(

did ride front seat on Millenum the year it opened. that's pretty awesome.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    Pay off all debts for me and immediate family then give most of it away.
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    obviously hit the rest of the tour w/ PJ has to be a must or dream for any of us.....and im sure a few are living that dream as we type...

pardon for asking.....but for 81....whats a veron? ...
    curly wrote:
    obviously hit the rest of the tour w/ PJ has to be a must or dream for any of us.....and im sure a few are living that dream as we type...

pardon for asking.....but for 81....whats a veron? ...

a mispelled veyron :lol:

http://masterofsites.com/wp-content/upl ... veyron.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

isn't that what I posted here? :|
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    how much money?

assuming retirement....

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

we were there the summer it opened, but it kept coming down backwards so it was closed most of the day, so we never got on it. :(

When do they ride it backwards??!!!! :shock:

We were there the year it opened and saw it fail to go over the top..I was hoping that would happen to us, that'd be like 2 rides in 1, but we didn't get it. We did front row Millennium last year and my sister got a bug in her eye on the drop... :lol:

Also, Maverick is amazing! Best park in the world.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

When do they ride it backwards??!!!! :shock:

We were there the year it opened and saw it fail to go over the top..I was hoping that would happen to us, that'd be like 2 rides in 1, but we didn't get it. We did front row Millennium last year and my sister got a bug in her eye on the drop... :lol:

Also, Maverick is amazing! Best park in the world.

ride it backwards = fail to go over.

the year top thrill opened was the last year we went. have not been on maverick.

i think my fav is still gemini. the races are always fun.

i miss being 14 and walking around with a buddy and whoopie cushions. we'd walk up behind people and set em off. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I'd probably start with a R2 unit.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

isn't that what I posted here? :|
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    how much money?

assuming retirement....

could be....i can't see youtube
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • book flights and 3 taxis, one for me,one for my jacket and one for my tie.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I would need at least $10 million as a lump sum AFTER taxes to quit my job (which is in wealth management so I have actually calculated this :lol: )

pay off all of my mom's debt and buy her whatever car and home she wanted.

I'd go on tour and follow PJ.

I'd go to Australia :D:D

I'd buy a really nice home, nothing totally extravagent or anything but something on the high end of "really nice".

Invest the bulk of it and live off the income.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    81 wrote:

You have gingerbread yes/no?

YT is an app on teh phone

...well, I have it, and can watch video.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

You have gingerbread yes/no?

YT is an app on teh phone

...well, I have it, and can watch video.

yeah, on the phone it works....i'm too lazy to swtich.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I'd pay off my and my families debts

Move to Canada and buy a plot of land to have a house built on,the house would have one bedroom big enough to house a 4 person jacuzzi in it,with diving distance from jacuzzi to bed and bed to jacuzzi :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    make sure my nieces and nephews have money for college...

and then party myself to death :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I'd buy property, maybe small vineyards in Italy and Australia... I would avoid winter apart from the occasional holiday to remind me why I love the sun so much!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    It is hard to decide. Probably a slightly larger house (ours is under 1000 sq.ft), new car for my husband, houses for siblings, make sure kids can pay for any college they can get into. And right this second a nice hot tub sounds pretty good - I've fallen twice in the last 2 weeks rushing around so much, and these sore muscles would like a nice soak. Oh, and the best and biggest macbook pro.

And one of these: I would love to have a tiny self-contained single room house to call my own, to sit in, to study in.... http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    ... go to Ireland...

Just don't tell anyone here you have money, you'll be fleeced :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!