Cookies and Brownies...

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Now tell me about them..your favorite,flavor etc
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Trader Joe's has these delicious 'Gingeroos' soft chewy ginger cookies with Australian Ginger

I also like soft sugar cookies, molasses cookies, pumpkin cookies...just don't put nasty things in them like raisins :sick:

I don't like brownies-I like 'bars' better...cheesecake bars, pumpkin bars, peanut butter dream bars.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    tumblr_kyslbsJthR1qacjmh.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • danisdanis Posts: 58
    Chips Ahoy! Chunky White Fudge cookies and home made chocolate fudge cheesecake brownies.
  • my girlfriends home made Anzac biscuits for the win...everything else pales in comparison
    i know i was born and i know that i'll die the inbetween is mine ---------------------------------------------------- FEB 11, 13, 14 Sydney 2003 NOV 7, 8, 18, 2006 Sydney NOV 20, 2009 Melbourne NOV 22, 2009 Sydney NOV 25, 2009 Brisbane MAR 18 & 19 2012 Sydney EV Solo JAN 26, 2014 Sydney FEB 12 & 14 2014 Sydney EV Solo
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    CH156378 wrote:
    :thumbup: reminds me of when i was a kid
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Oreo Double Stuff, F, Brownies, buy Fudge!
  • rcsrcs Posts: 711
    "Gail's Sugar Cookies" are the best on this planet! 'nuff said! :D
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm not much of a cookie fan, but give me a warm brownie with nuts in it any day of the week and I'm a super duper happy camper :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm going brownies! no nuts. From scratch only. freaking delish. I might have to make a batch tonight now! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    I'm going brownies! no nuts. From scratch only. freaking delish. I might have to make a batch tonight now! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    with black beans? still haven't made those

I don't think I've ever met a cookie I didn't like. Can't wait to make Christmas cookies! I love almond cookies.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • My fave cookies are oatmeal cookies with dark chocolate, hazelnuts, walnuts and a hint of cinnamon ...
    For brownies I love the dark chocolate ones my colleague makes, there are tons of butter in them, but they are so fucking yummy ... And Vanillekipferl, made of lots of almonds and vanilla!
  • coco nut and cinnamon mmy favo cookies..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sheila0225 wrote:
    with black beans? still haven't made those

I don't think I've ever met a cookie I didn't like. Can't wait to make Christmas cookies! I love almond cookies.

Those are the ones!!! I'm going to make a double batch tonight! :mrgreen:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Homemade brownies with an overabundance of nuts in them,cookies pretty much any kind :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • those sinfully good oreos covered by chocolate.
    Not a huge brownie lover so really any will do
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    not much of a sweet eater so brownies are way too rich

I like Windmill cookies the best

090909-windmill.jpg:D
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    rcs wrote:
    "Gail's Sugar Cookies" are the best on this planet! 'nuff said! :D

Yep, my sugar cookies are tasty...but have you tried my chocolate chip ones, I also make a very tasty ginger snap. My favourite are soft molasses. 2 weeks and I start the Christmas baking :)
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Do I get a vote? ;)

Warm brownie with chocolate chunks in them, a la mode
    Or, a kind of brownie called 'blondies', with a Diet Coke (what else)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Carey wrote:
    Do I get a vote? ;)
    ill allow it..
    Carey wrote:

Warm brownie with chocolate chunks in them, a la mode
    Or, a kind of brownie called 'blondies', with a Diet Coke (what else)

sounds yammy!!
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    don't like the packaged stuff....gotta be homemade

next month i'll be making christmas cookie tins for my family & friends like i do every yr. i usually make 6 or 7 different kinds...of those my fav are probably the dark chocolate chip-cherry-pecan...although the cranberry-shortbread are really good too...

yesterday i made brownies with raspberry jam (homemade) filling in the middle...omg they turned out soooo fucking intensely awesome...think next time i'm gonna try making 'em using cherry jam filling :mrgreen:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    k3lah.jpg
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ooh shit thanx for reminding me.....
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I just baked brownies for the first time in 3 years. They took longer than usual, and I wonder if the 3 years of inactivity affected not only my oven, but my oven thermometer. They smell heavenly!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I just baked brownies for the first time in 3 years. They took longer than usual, and I wonder if the 3 years of inactivity affected not only my oven, but my oven thermometer. They smell heavenly!
    was good taste? :D
    prism wrote:
    don't like the packaged stuff....gotta be homemade

next month i'll be making christmas cookie tins for my family & friends like i do every yr. i usually make 6 or 7 different kinds...of those my fav are probably the dark chocolate chip-cherry-pecan...although the cranberry-shortbread are really good too...

yesterday i made brownies with raspberry jam (homemade) filling in the middle...omg they turned out soooo fucking intensely awesome...think next time i'm gonna try making 'em using cherry jam filling :mrgreen:

You're brownies sound amazing...Can you pass along the recipe please?