Pm if interested. Links to posters

Soundgarden http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/139306
Tres mtns http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/133789
Vedder http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/138254
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    Any chance you've got Yield, Riot Act or Live on 2 Legs and willing to trade them?
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    I have a question:

Has anyone tried this beer? Is it any good? I mean, I live in the Pacific Northwest, home of some of the best beer in the world! I might be hard to please in the ale department, but seriously, would people still be trading great vinyl for an ale version of Keystone?

Sorry, that was two questions.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    JMo wrote:
    I have a question:

Has anyone tried this beer? Is it any good? I mean, I live in the Pacific Northwest, home of some of the best beer in the world! I might be hard to please in the ale department, but seriously, would people still be trading great vinyl for an ale version of Keystone?

The currants add an interesting flavor twist. I would not want to drink a whole one by myself, but it's tasty.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    Any chance you've got Yield, Riot Act or Live on 2 Legs and willing to trade them?
    You must be high
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    The OP is offering great trade material. Didn't mean to butt in.

I would like to see some pictures of board members drinking this stuff. Or at least empty bottles.
  • Options
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    You must be high

I didn't say I was ONLY offering beer. Just wondering if he had those before proceeding, didn't want to waste his time or mine.

And I wouldn't necessarily say I have to be high, a copy of Yield sold on eBay recently for $65, 2-3 beers are easily worth that much, especially when some places in Massachusetts are charging $20-30 a bottle.
  • Options
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    You must be high

I didn't say I was ONLY offering beer. Just wondering if he had those before proceeding, didn't want to waste his time or mine.

And I wouldn't necessarily say I have to be high, a copy of Yield sold on eBay recently for $65, 2-3 beers are easily worth that much, especially when some places in Massachusetts are charging $20-30 a bottle.
    I apologize. Misunderstood your post.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    [You must be high

I apologize. Misunderstood your post.

No worries bud, thanks for the apology, those are pretty rare on message boards. Cheers to a beautiful day in Massachusetts!
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    I have a question:

I'm big on craft beers though more of a hop head and a stout guy so I knew going in it wouldn't be up my alley. Despite that I searched and found some on Newbury Street in Boston on Saturday and I have to say - I didn't like it and don't think I will ever drink it again.....

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    does this link work? my buddy put it up on FB

https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/cfs- ... 7d9d3011f4

and i have to agree with him

smells like piss

tastes like fruity bile

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Ha! That's funny! I love the props. Production value is a little low.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    JMo wrote:

i wish he spilled the damn thing on his computer with the one handed open

then it might have made americas funniest home vids ;)
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Has anyone shipped this? I can see this possibly being a liability shipping beer to someone. What's the best way to do it to protect yourself and the recipient?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Do you have any extra you want to sell? Saw you found a case:-).

JMo wrote:

i wish he spilled the damn thing on his computer with the one handed open

then it might have made americas funniest home vids ;)