need some good thoughts/vibes/prayers....

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Hey Matt, hope little one is okay. Children scare the crap out of you when they are sick don't they? Sending big hugs for him from Oz. :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Just checking in, keeping the little one in my thoughts and your whole family too!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    thanks again, everyone....

just heard from my Mom. Peter had a wide range of tests done today & he's resting. the test results will determine the next step. he's receiving the best care he can get right now & every one of your thoughts & prayers mean a lot.

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • good to read.
    hope he continues to improve.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Best of Luck Matt

8-)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Thinking of you all. xo HUGS
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    just saw this
    giant hugs and great big dose of the best vibes headed your way
    been there, done that, very scary
    hope everything turns out alright
    peace...be sound
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    thoughts and prayers are with your family
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

quick update for you all....

first of all, thanks for all of your thoughts & prayers...please keep them coming.

just talked to my sister-in-law & Peter is a bit more active today, but still isn't doing well. they're waiting on a ton of test results that they expect to receive tomorrow. i wish i had more to pass along, but that's it for now. i did get to talk to Peter for a couple of minutes, which made my day. :) i told him that "we're all really proud of how strong he is & that Aunt Laurel & I can't wait to see him at Christmas." i don't know if he realized that Christmas was so close because he started giggling & got really excited! haha...such a great kiddo. so, there's the update for now. thanks again for your good thoughts!!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mfc2006 wrote:

first of all, thanks for all of your thoughts & prayers...please keep them coming.

just talked to my sister-in-law & Peter is a bit more active today, but still isn't doing well. they're waiting on a ton of test results that they expect to receive tomorrow. i wish i had more to pass along, but that's it for now. i did get to talk to Peter for a couple of minutes, which made my day. :) i told him that "we're all really proud of how strong he is & that Aunt Laurel & I can't wait to see him at Christmas." i don't know if he realized that Christmas was so close because he started giggling & got really excited! haha...such a great kiddo. so, there's the update for now. thanks again for your good thoughts!!

Matt

awesome! :mrgreen:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mfc2006 wrote:

Matt
    :D
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    thoughts and prayers being sent
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
    mfc2006 wrote:

Matt
    Awwwwwww that's cute! Aaaaah to be young and excited about Xmas again........ :) What a brave little guy.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Great to hear Matt. Praying for good test results. Glad you got to lift his spirits.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    That's awesome you made him laugh! Stay strong for him Matt! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • So sorry to hear about the little guy. If you want me to send some reiki energy (distant healing) to the little guy, please pm me (if you'd like more info on reiki here's a link...http://www.reiki.ca/faqs.htm).

Sending some white light and love..

Namaste

Melanie
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    hope everything goes well and he'll be healthy way sooner than christmass.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mfc2006 wrote:

Matt

good news :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Sending wishes your way.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Just thinking of Peter and your family. I'm glad to hear you made him giggle... and gave him something to look forward to.

Lots and lots of positive vibes, wishes and prayers in your direction!
    :)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Thank you for the update! I am pleased to hear that he is a bit more active. I hope that things keep getting better. Lots of love, light and hugs to him and all of you! XO
    quick update:

still waiting to hear back from my mom/brother/sister-in-law, but he's doing better. they've identified the issue & have begun treatment. he had to be in isolation for 36 hours b/c he was contagious. last i heard, he should be home by Wednesday! :D:D

thanks again to all of you for your thoughts & prayers. they mean a lot & they certainly helped!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    quick update:

still waiting to hear back from my mom/brother/sister-in-law, but he's doing better. they've identified the issue & have begun treatment. he had to be in isolation for 36 hours b/c he was contagious. last i heard, he should be home by Wednesday! :D:D

thanks again to all of you for your thoughts & prayers. they mean a lot & they certainly helped!

Matt

This is incredible news! I am very pleased to hear that he is doing better. :)
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    quick update:

Matt
    :clap::clap:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    mfc2006 wrote:
    quick update:

Matt

Great to hear .... :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Thank goodness for that!!! Would have been so scary for you guys. Glad he'll be home soon for lots of hugs and kisses! :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    mfc2006 wrote:
    quick update:

Matt

he's so fortunate to have you in his life

all the best to your family
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Great to hear it Matt!! :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Great news Matt! Wishes for a very speedy recovery now!