Smokin Joe Frazier Critically I'll

g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
7b08be77ce50783378f95c3cee444302.jpg

http://deadspin.com/5856733/smokin-joe- ... ically-ill

A great fighter near death fighting his greatness fight against liver cancer. He never held anything back while fighting in the ring. Not a bad nightclub singer too.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Yeah I read he was in hospice, for cancer patients, that's the end of the line :(
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    This makes me sad. I'd give my left nut to go back in time and see one of the Frazier/Ali fights. For tickets to "The Thrilla in Manila" I'd give both of them.

Good luck Joe, and when you get to the pearly gates just knock St. Peter on his ass and walk right in.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • I don't think the last few years have been kind to Joe. Sad to hear this.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Yeah I read he was in hospice, for cancer patients, that's the end of the line :(

yup

:(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    81 wrote:

One thing for sure with this kind of disease it will be quick. Hopefully he'll have all of his family around.

Peace

yup

:(

All the best to *Smokin* Joe Frazier

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    he has died :(

rip joe
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This makes me sad. I'd give my left nut to go back in time and see one of the Frazier/Ali fights. For tickets to "The Thrilla in Manila" I'd give both of them.

Good luck Joe, and when you get to the pearly gates just knock St. Peter on his ass and walk right in.

:thumbup: