These two messages came back to back ...

Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
From Corporate

Car In Parking Garage:
If you are the owner of a Silver Lexus ES 350 with license plate # [editted], please contact [Editted] ext 5421 or [Editted] ext 5629.

Thank you.

And from Head of Legal

Police Activity:
There is significant police activity in front of our building. Please do not use the front of the building to access or exit the premises until further instructions are provided. Thank you.

Coincedence?
GoiMTvP.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :o
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    was that supposed to be your getaway car?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,941
    I thought you had some time off from work?

Was it really needed to get the cops involved? Jeez.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • An Update:

Additionally, the parking garage is closed until further notice. Please do not access the parking garage until further notice. Thank you.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    BD in a Lexus?!?! pshaw!

We all know he drives a beemer...oh wait..that one got smashed.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    uh oh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :shock: :shock: :shock: can you get out????????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • That was fast :lol:

The individual the police were concerned about has been apprehended.
    We would recommend that you stay in the building until policy activity has subsided.

There is currently a road closure on [editted] in both directions.

We will continue to update you with any new information we receive.

Thank you.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,941
    How are you still posting from the back of a cop car? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    couldn't have been bd...he drives a red hummer :P
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Bomb :o
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • hey..pstt.Adam...wtf..heart attack, now bombs..wtf..
    cant fookin leave you alone..you are worst than a baby!!!!! :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    hey..pstt.Adam...wtf..heart attack, now bombs..wtf..
    cant fookin leave you alone..you are worst than a baby!!!!! :twisted:

why now you dont bombing?
  • The parking garage is now open and you will be able to exit. Please be prepared to show your driver’s license upon exit from the garage.

Thank you.
    GoiMTvP.gif