sweet jackie

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
his/her name is "jackie."

i took an application over the phone for this person the other day. if i had to bet my life savings i would've said this person was a middle aged, white female. usually you can tell by the voice and this person sounds just like my mom. for government monitoring purposes i am required to ask their race, ethnicity, and gender.....

so anywho, this person tells me "he" is a black male. :o ....kind of threw me for a second. so i said i couldn't hear the answers so i asked jackie to repeat. again---a black, male (and not hispanic). ooooookay. sometimes you get a wife or girlfriend who is not on the loan calling pretending to be their significant other since we are only allowed to give info to the person on the loan. jackie is "unmarried." whatever.

i continue with the app. jackie didn't want to lock in. we ended it by agreeing to touch base on wednesday (today). he ended the call by saying "okay i'll talk to you then SWEETY." :o what? sweety?

then today i called to follow up and jackie was unable to talk. he then says "can give you a call tomorrow SWEETY? okay great...talk to you then SWEETY"

what
the
fuck

is going on here?
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    do what now, sweety?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i like to call this picture

juggler....working late

41606_83526121666_1356328_n.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    juggler....after hours

41606_83526121666_1356328_n.jpg

:lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558
    :x

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558
    got a voicemail from an asian dude who apparently called me "doody." as in "hey doody, i have left you 2 messages now with no reply. please call me back as soon as possible doody."

i'm assuming he had the wrong extension and was looking for a "judy" as i had no idea who this guy was.

still pretty funny though. been called "sweety" and "doody" in the same week. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i love that csn&y song "sweety doody blue eyes"