Options

Faithful Ale in NY or CT?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    joe2468 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

i knew this was going to happen... my sister picked up a case for me a two days ago in florida and is shipping them up.. :lol::lol: ...

If for some reason Long island doesnt get any i will have a few to sell..(for cost )

Hey Joe, please keep me in mind...Holtsville here 8-)
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    Went to a couple places here in NYC it MIGHT be, and they didnt have it and didnt know if they would be getting it. Good Beer NYC being one of those places.
    I will be checking a new joint on the UES tonite aboot it....but it's doubtful.
    My buddy who lives in Hudson, MA. was able to find it at his local shop; he'd called weeks ago, so they gave him the heads up.
    When he went to get it, there was a huge line and demand already, and you were only allowed 1 25oz. bottle for $20. Soooooooo......Yeah, FYI.
    Anyone finds it in NYC, please contact me, I'd love to try it out.
    Peace!
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    update. I facebooked Dogfish and got a response (on their wall) to ask if it has been approved yet in CT.

Their response: "It has not....our fingers are crossed though!"

However, as I said before, the guy at my local packy did say it's being resolved and to expect it within a month, so I'm optimistic!
    Thanks for the updates!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful