Help Little Jammer win Halloween Costume Contest (UPDATED)

nxnastosnxnastos Posts: 91
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Help this Jammer out! If he wins he gets a free membership to "The Litte Gym" in Chicago.

Click on this link on FB and "Like" the picture.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

CyBvJ.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Okie dokie!! :)

rtwBX.jpg
  • Done
  • Thanks!! Its greatly appreciated.

He is tied for 1st place. Voting goes til Sunday.

There are really only two kids really in the running. Him and another girl are going back and forth with the high votes thru out the day.

Keep them coming!!
  • He is currently up by 1

131 - 130
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,967
    Not on facebook so I can't vote, but I can give it a bump to help out.

Good luck!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legs wrote:
    Not on facebook so I can't vote, but I can give it a bump to help out.

Good luck!

Thank you very much!!

He is winning 144-138

Thank you everyone.
  • V. cute, and I hope he wins... but SURELY PJ would support breastfeeding, not bottles, no? (better for health, environment, and personal economics!)

Sorry, can't help the breastfeeding advocate in me...
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Done. What a cute little guy. I hope he wins big.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • V. cute, and I hope he wins... but SURELY PJ would support breastfeeding, not bottles, no? (better for health, environment, and personal economics!)

Sorry, can't help the breastfeeding advocate in me...

What does this have to do with breastfeeding and what Pearl Jam thinks?
  • The shirt says Pearl Jam with bottles all over it...

And it's a total joke... never heard anybody in PJ debate breast/bottle feeding...
  • The shirt says Pearl Jam with bottles all over it...

And it's a total joke... never heard anybody in PJ debate breast/bottle feeding...

Ummm Okay.
  • Thanks again everyone. He is kicking some major butt. He is in the lead by 44 votes.

FYI That onesie was bought at PJ20. This was part of their merch. So much for the breast feeding theory. Ha!!!
  • Hello all! I hate to use my first post to push a personal agenda, but here it goes. I want to tell everyone how much I appreciate them taking the time to help this little guy out. He is my nephew and response that has been shown is amazing. Voting goes until Sunday, so please help him out if you haven't already. You have to like the little gym chicago page and the picture (he is eeyore the donkey if you scroll down) for the vote to count. Thanks again guys. See you all on the flip side.
  • The voting is getting tight! Please go on to Littlegym of Chicago Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/thelittlegymchicago to vote for andrew. You have to like the page and his picture to have the vote qualify. Thanks again jammers. The flip side is where I will see you.
  • Thank you everyone that voted for The Little Jammer!!

HE WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again.