Options

PJ20 being shown on BBC4 on 11th November?

2»

Comments

• Options

It's on BBC HD on mainland Europe. I just checked the BBC HD site and it looks like a totally different schedule from ours... Our schedule : 1:15-1:25, so 0:15-0:25 your time.

Great stuff, found it!!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options

It's on BBC HD on mainland Europe. I just checked the BBC HD site and it looks like a totally different schedule from ours... Our schedule : 1:15-1:25, so 0:15-0:25 your time.

Great stuff, found it!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    On the Late Show programme -
    Music and arts magazine programme presented by Tracey MacLeod, with items on American rock including: Pearl Jam - Alive; Belly - Gepetto; Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing; Dinosaur Jr - Get Me; Sonic Youth - Drunken Butterfly; REM - Half a World Away; Screaming Trees - Dollar Bill; Sugar - Helpless; Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head; and Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros.

and A Little Later with Jools Holland on Thursday 10th - Classic appearance from Pearl Jam on Later with Jools Holland.

What channel and time is the Jools Holland programme on? I couldn't find it.

I found it on BBC2
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    On the Late Show programme -
    Music and arts magazine programme presented by Tracey MacLeod, with items on American rock including: Pearl Jam - Alive; Belly - Gepetto; Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing; Dinosaur Jr - Get Me; Sonic Youth - Drunken Butterfly; REM - Half a World Away; Screaming Trees - Dollar Bill; Sugar - Helpless; Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head; and Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros.

and A Little Later with Jools Holland on Thursday 10th - Classic appearance from Pearl Jam on Later with Jools Holland.

What channel and time is the Jools Holland programme on? I couldn't find it.

I found it on BBC2

Yep, on BBC HD Nov 10 and BBC2 Nov 11. :)
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    Does anyone in the UK know if this will be available on the BBC iPlayer afterwards?

Thanks! :D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    and A Little Later with Jools Holland on Thursday 10th - Classic appearance from Pearl Jam on Later with Jools Holland.[/quote]

What channel and time is the Jools Holland programme on? I couldn't find it.[/quote]

Yep, on BBC HD Nov 10 and BBC2 Nov 11. :)[/quote]

Isn't that just a 'normal' later with jools episode? I.e. not one with a classic PJ performance?
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Typical, my father-in-laws 80th birthday is saturday, and we were meant to be taking him out for a meal. but now the wifes brother can't make sat. so now its changed to Friday night. I was so looking forward to it. i'll be recording it anyway, but thats not the point. and i probably won't get a chance on sat. to watch it.

But i'm not angry, family does come first... just typical, thats all :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Typical, my father-in-laws 80th birthday is saturday, and we were meant to be taking him out for a meal. but now the wifes brother can't make sat. so now its changed to Friday night. I was so looking forward to it. i'll be recording it anyway, but thats not the point. and i probably won't get a chance on sat. to watch it.

But i'm not angry, family does come first... just typical, thats all :lol:

I can't watch it on Friday either, a girl I used to work with is getting married on Friday and we're going to the reception in the evening so I'm going to miss it. I will record it though but would have loved to watch it on Friday night!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    Sky+ set! Let all your friends know, even those that don't like PJ, they may just enjoy a good music doco and find out what they've been missing all these years!
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    Hmmm decisions, decisions. I didn't manage to watch the movie at the cinema but I ordered the DVD from here and I know it'll be a few weeks before it arrives. Do I watch it tonight on TV or do I wait and have a marathon session with all the bonus materials and a few beers and my mates?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    My wife is saying I can't watch it cos she's bought it for me for christmas......if tonight is like most friday's,she'll be crashed out by 8.30 so I'll be able to watch it....gonna record the No Nirvana thing though, watched it first time around and it'll be great to put it on dvd.

oh yeah, first post...just signed up to the Ten Club been a fan since 1992.
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    Hmmm decisions, decisions. I didn't manage to watch the movie at the cinema but I ordered the DVD from here and I know it'll be a few weeks before it arrives. Do I watch it tonight on TV or do I wait and have a marathon session with all the bonus materials and a few beers and my mates?

why cant you do both?????!!!! Ive seen the film already, awaiting blu ray and will skyplus tonight. my neighbours will be soooooo happy :?
  • Options
    BerasapjBerasapj Posts: 292

If I were you I'd do both :lol: see it on BBC and the see it again with friends and beers and teh bonus materials
    Manchester 1&2 2012

Waiting for the next PJ euro Tour

Hoping not to get drown in the wave of life
  • Options
    Berasapj wrote:

If I were you I'd do both :lol: see it on BBC and the see it again with friends and beers and teh bonus materials

I guess there's nothing stopping me doing both...but I'll be on my own tonight (wifey won't watch it) and I'd would probably get more out of it with my touring buddies. To hell with them though...I'm gonna watch it tonight!! :D
  • Options
    Mikee J wrote:
    Does anyone in the UK know if this will be available on the BBC iPlayer afterwards?

Hmmm not quite sure, I should think so because on the iPlayer website it says Coming Soon for Pearl Jam Twenty but there are some that say not available, so it looks like it.
    It's on later tonight as well, at like 2 I think
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Mikee J wrote:

Hmmm not quite sure, I should think so because on the iPlayer website it says Coming Soon for Pearl Jam Twenty but there are some that say not available, so it looks like it.
    It's on later tonight as well, at like 2 I think
    nirvana was on last friday night, and i watched it this morning on iplayer on my wii, so i imagine pj20 should be able to see also
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hope you're all tuning in!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I miss back at the Hammersmith Riverside Studios for the 20/9 screening. I miss being back at the 2nd screening at the university theatre in Toronto on 12/9. And rocking up from the train station to the end of the premiere screening, being told that if I showed up a few hours early them mates were holding a ticket for me.

And again, back then in Toronto, night 1, with Chloe.

And earlier again, at Alpine Valley. And the various pre- and post- parties.

And again, at Hyde Park 2010, with our GA group to end all GA groups. And the Berlin show a few days later.

And again, when the balloons came down at Philly4 09, and the G2 post-party.

And on. And on. And on.

I want my fucking The Fans Are Alright. NOW.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    It's available on iPlater right now, I think it's usually up for a week, maybe two. It's been edited a bit to fit into a TV schedule but not much, still amazing.

I'm so hyped now, but i need to get up early. Such is the effect of this band, that even through a TV screen they send tingles up your spine and leave you wanting more..... it's a beautiful dilemma to be in
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Jun 01, 2000
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Aug 23, 2006
    London, England, Wembley Arena, Jun 18, 2007
    London, UK, O2 Arena, Aug 18, 2009
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 20, 2012
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 21, 2012
    Leeds, First Direct Arena, July 8, 2014

Eddie
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 30 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 31 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, June 7, 2017

No need to be void,... or save up on life... You got to spend it all.....
  • Options
    p.s. is the Irish fan towards the end on here? Anyone know? He must be so chuffed, along with all the other fans that made the cut

Eddie

• Options
    also it's Available until 10:54PM Fri, 18 Nov 2011, on iPlayer

Three posts in a row, bad form, time for bed

Eddie