Options

PEARL JAM TWENTY DELUXE LIMITED EDITION DVD (DVD)

D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
edited December 2011 in The Porch
Hello out there!
Has anyone ordered the PEARL JAM TWENTY DELUXE LIMITED EDITION DVD (DVD) after Sep. 20 and already recieved a shipping info or the set itself?
Thanks for answers!
Frank
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    I ordered it within an hour of being made available to buy from the 10c. Still have not got an email about shipping
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    sifoxysifoxy Posts: 63
    i ordered mine on sept 22nd and got my shipping email last week
    i can kill, coz in god i trust
  • Options
    I ordered mine on Sep. 20 and i also got no shipping info here in germany.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I too ordered Sept 20 and no shipping e-mail yet ... I'm sure they will get to sending ours out soon ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Same ^
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,837
    Not all have been shipped out yet. 2nd wave will be soon. I received my shipping confirmation last week on the Blu-ray Deluxe Edition & regular edition DVD. The Deluxe Edition DVD hasn't shipped out yet. Reply back from 10club said the 1st wave where shipped out. 2nd wave soon.

And I ordered all 3 items on the same day, Sept 20th.
  • Options
    Ok, thanks for this!
    demetrios wrote:
    Not all have been shipped out yet. 2nd wave will be soon. I received my shipping confirmation last week on the Blu-ray Deluxe Edition & regular edition DVD. The Deluxe Edition DVD hasn't shipped out yet. Reply back from 10club said the 1st wave where shipped out. 2nd wave soon.

• Options
    demetrios wrote:

thanks

I ordered it on the 22nd and no shipping email yet
    but it's fine, the waiting will be worth it :D
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Ordered mine on Oct. 12th and received the email last week it's been shipped, with an estimated delivery today. Let's just hope the mail brings this and the Vs/Vitalogy deluxe box set on the first day. :mrgreen:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Ordered mine on 10/13 and i've received nothing.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Got my vs/vitalogy yesterday - not signed, so that increases everyone else's chances of getting one :lol:
  • Options
    I received my DVD set on Saturday.
    08/12/92,10/30/93, 11/5/93, 06/24/95, 11/04/95, 11/06/95, 11/07/95, 07/10/98, 08/23/00, 09/02/00, 04/28/03, 07/05/03, 10/01/04, 10/03/05, 05/28/06, 6/19/08, 8/04/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/31/09, 09/02/12, 10/21/13

Ten Club 146XXX
  • Options
    I ordered Sept. 26 and got the email about them being late.

All I know is I'm jonesin' for the extra content...since I've seen the move like 6 or 7 times now.
  • Options
    KamiKami Posts: 100
    I ordered Sept. 30 and I haven't received any e-mail confirmation yet.
    :(
    2006 Washington D.C.
    2008 Washington D.C.
    2010 Cleveland
    2012 Philadelphia
    2013 Brooklyn 1, Baltimore
    2016 NYC 1
    2021 Ohana Encore 1
  • Options
    October 4th ... still no e-mail
    Take care -
    :yawn:
    "An eye for an eye mearly creates a blind world" Thanks MG
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    God damn, this shit is so good!

I watched the Fans and am a few songs into the Kids. I wasnt a big fan of the stats guy, but the VA Beach It's Ok, HTI from Bonnaroo, YL from Philly, amazing!

Daughter on the bus is so f'ing cool. glad the put the full stuff on here.

wow. thank you PJ.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I ordered mine on Sep 23rd, still waiting for the processing email...

On Oct 26 Santos wrote on the DVD + Blu Ray delivery delay thread that on that day the first bunch of those were shipped, so we will be getting emails and stuff within the week, I guess that they are busy not only with that but also with the zombie tees... I wonder at what time the last one has gone...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I ordered 9/29, still nada.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
    Did anyone receive the DVD set WITHOUT getting the email? I ordered 2 sets the day they came out (one for me one for my uncle), I got the confirmation for the second one I ordered but not the first one, the first one I ordered hours before so either I didn't get an email or they aren't actually shipping them in the right order
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    ordered on sep. 21.
    still nothing since the delay e-mail...
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    You know, I think a lot of people, me included, just don't/won't get an email. Which makes it difficult to know where you stand in shipment order... I have yahoo and Ten Club notoriously has problems getting emails through to yahoo users. It's amazing every other stupid mailing list I've ever gotten on can get emails to me, but Yahoo won't let Ten Club through. I never get an email when I order, or when I ship, and very rarely get the mass-emails about tours or anything happening (maybe 15% of the time I get them).

So don't be surprised if your stuff just shows up. Happens to me every time, haven't gotten a "your order has been shipped" email in at least 4 years.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    You know, I think a lot of people, me included, just don't/won't get an email. Which makes it difficult to know where you stand in shipment order... I have yahoo and Ten Club notoriously has problems getting emails through to yahoo users. It's amazing every other stupid mailing list I've ever gotten on can get emails to me, but Yahoo won't let Ten Club through. I never get an email when I order, or when I ship, and very rarely get the mass-emails about tours or anything happening (maybe 15% of the time I get them).

So don't be surprised if your stuff just shows up. Happens to me every time, haven't gotten a "your order has been shipped" email in at least 4 years.

precisely. Its a double edged sword. Sitting here worrying that I haven't received my email confirm that it was shipped...as well as sitting here worrying that I'm not getting the email because of yahoo....I just have to sit tight and be patient even though I ordered within minutes of the DVD set becoming available. I just wish there was a way in our order history to see if it was shipped or what have you. You know, have an "item status" on everything we bought in Goods. That way, we wouldn't have to depend on getting such emails. Hopefully my set just shows up but it would be nice to know at least if it was sent or not.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    20th, no confirmation yet
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    arrived today in chicago
  • Options
    Ordered on 10/04 - received order #
    10c processed on 10/10
    Credit card charged on 10/12
    Got e-mail this morning, 11/2 at 9:53am -will ship within 1 business day
    Should come to Los Angeles within 5-8 business days

Soon we'll all be enjoying :!:
    "An eye for an eye mearly creates a blind world" Thanks MG
  • Options
    AC820AC820 Posts: 4
    My order processed on 10/6, and I ordered the Special edition Bluray. I got my processing email today, and it says it should ship in 1 business day.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Ordered 9-27, no shipping info yet.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Ordered 9/20
    No shipping confirm email yet. Has anyone confirmed the non Blu-Ray Deluxe set has been shipped or is it all BR so far? Thanks
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I had ordered my deluxe DVD on the 20th of September, just got the order processed email now.
    Guess the second wave is underway.

Anyone else get the mail?
  • Options
    ChadsStillAliveChadsStillAlive Indianapolis Posts: 450
    Yep, just got my order confirmation and immediately hopped on here!
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side.
    I am right by your side.