Options

iCloud and PJ20 Doc

porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
edited November 2011 in Technical Stuff and Help
Bought PJ 20 Doc from Itunes. My question is can I store it on iCloud and stream in video or does it have to store on my Ipad. Really trying to limit the amount things I store on my Ipad (music, video, etc). Any help is appreciated. Any help on storing and streamin music from iCloud is appreciated.
"That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    thats the purpose of icloud to be able to share your media amongst the various ios devices.
  • Options
    maj4e wrote:
    thats the purpose of icloud to be able to share your media amongst the various ios devices.

That's what I thought but it's pushing me to download all this instead of "stream" it from the cloud. I want to store it on the cloud.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    I asked about this at the Apple Store yesterday. They said you can't stream from iCloud. They said you can store media there, but then you have to download it to play it. Then you can delete it from your device again and it will still be in iCloud. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    _ wrote:
    I asked about this at the Apple Store yesterday. They said you can't stream from iCloud. They said you can store media there, but then you have to download it to play it. Then you can delete it from your device again and it will still be in iCloud. Hope that helps.
    Amazon's cloud service will allow you to stream from the cloud. And they are cheaper then the iStore as well.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I need to free up room on my harddrive since it's totally clogged with all things PJ and it's finally started barking at me :lol::lol:

Is the general opinion that Amazon cloud is the better deal? I have a mac and an iPhone, is there a reason why the Apple iCloud might be better for me?

Also, can I save my pictures in the cloud to be accessed by a Picasa?

• Options
    Itunes match launched, you can now do what you were wanting.
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    maj4e wrote:
    Itunes match launched, you can now do what you were wanting.

You can stream directly from the cloud without first downloading the media??
  • Options
    Yep it you buy it from them you can stream it from any ios device.