Options

looking for cassettes

erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
i've got 10, vs., no code temple of the dog and mad season. i need vitalogy, yeild, live on two legs, binaural, riot act, lost dogs, benaroya hall. some of them i couls get on ebay or amazon, but have vinyl for trade to anyone that has a couple at a time.. i dont have much vinyl..pj 3-5-98 melbourne, ukelele songs (with soft cover songbook, poster chord chart), into the wild (ed cover), which i;m still waiting on...i've also got 2 doors live records: absolutely live, alive,she cried, 3 zeppelin:pysical graffiti lz2, in through the out door (with paper bag). if anyone is intersted in anything, send me lists in a pm...
thank you
"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,586
    I got yield and live on two legs and singles soundtrack, mother love bone etc. (+ ten, vs, no code) released in Poland by sony music (official). Pm me if you're interested.
  • Options
    I've got authentic USA editions of Vitalogy and Binaural copies that I'd be willing to let go for some vinyl. They are complete and in really clean condition. For those looking for an analog version of Binaural and can't afford the vinyl, shoot me a PM.
  • Options
    Not sure if your interested, but I have an unopened cassette "Pearl Jam" Given to fly...it has 3 songs on it...

1. Given to Fly
    2. Pilate
    3. Leatherman

I am not a cassette collector, let me know if this is of interest to you.

Cheers,
    Peter
    ...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
    seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
    and now he's home
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old, same old friend...