Options

sorry girls

CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
edited October 2011 in The Porch
For being part of the problem causing our tshirt thread to get locked. I will keep it to just tees next time, unless the topic states otherwise...

I was just being silly :(
"Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thanks for posting another non-PJ related post anyways!!!! :? ;)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    thanks for posting another non-PJ related post anyways!!!! :? ;)

If you would've seen the original thread, it was about PEARL JAM MERCHANDISE FOR WOMEN.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    You shouldnt be apologizing to just the girls. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Its hard to stay on topic after 50 pages of posts- 1 topic sometimes leads to others. Personally, I enjoyed the funny posts.

But its all good, I restarted the PEARL JAM underwear topic.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=174686

Don't let Big Sis get you down.
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    It's all good Carey...

I also felt awful when I saw it locked.... I never want to offend and I apologize if I did.

Even at 50 plus pages and getting off topic at the end.... Everyone was nice to each other in that thread.
    One or two may have come in and tried not to be.... We were united in our love of Pearl Jam and the simple wish for more and better ladies shirts..... really that's what I enjoyed and took away from it, simply ppl being nice.

I hope others will too.
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    Maybe would should start a thread "Petition to Unlock PJ Women's Tees"...
This discussion has been closed.