Worst phone call EVER!!

2»

Comments

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Big hunks of prayers and good thoughts coming your way from LA.

And this board has helped me so much through the loss of my mom and pets and bad shit in my life - 99.9% of the people on this board are awesome beyond belief. We're there for each other. And I hope it will always be like that.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Very sad to hear that this kind of thing is still happening. The system seriously needs to severely punish anyone who does this kind of thing so it detours anyone from even thinking about doing this. The psychological trauma is probably the worst part about it. I know too many women who have been assaulted in one way or another and it's so heartbreaking because they deserve better.

Sending love to your sister.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DS1119 wrote:
    Aero83_ wrote:
    I think you're full of shit. Got a link??

Are you kidding me?? There is so much I want to type but I will restrain because I'm better than that. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    It's frustrating staying the course at times.. in my youth I would have...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • The mix of emotions ( :x :shock: :( ) after reading that are - I'm sure - tenfold for you and your family. I'll keep your family in my thoughts, and I hope your sister finds the strength to carry on after such a traumatic event. Hugs from the Faithful, friend.
    You will be no one's rival....

~Cincinnati, US Bank Arena - June 24, 2006~
    ~Chicago, United Center - Aug. 24, 2009~
    ~Columbus, Nationwide Arena - May 6, 2010~
    ~PJ20, Troy, WI, Alpine Valley - Sept. 3, 2011~
    ~PJ20, Troy, WI, Alpine Valley - Sept. 4, 2011~
  • Sorry to hear, strength to you both, hope the scumbag gets the full force of justice.

And to Aero83, you are a loser.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    My god :o I am so sorry to hear this, my thoughts & prayers go out to your sister. I really hope you, your family & sister get through this, so terrible to hear.
    I hope the scum bag gets caught and gets whats coming to him. I wish you could get 10 mins alone with this bastard, I know what I would do (sorry thats my anger talking :evil: )
    But really, i wish your sister all the best for her recovery
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    So I was getting ready for work today.. and got the worst phone call ever! I got a call from a pysician in Overland Park ( Shawnee Mission Medical Center) to tell me that my sister was in their care after having been assaulted and raped in a local park.. I have tried all day to call her and let her know I love her and am pulling for her.. I even took some time off of work from next month to go back out to Kansas to see her, and be sure that she's ok.. but still what a horrible call to get.. Please pray for her, and send her some good vibes..She's had such a horrible year.. first the divorce, then her doggie gets killed by a train, and now this..Man.. what a shitty day..I really want a beer but I have to maintain sobriety...Please pray for her..

OMG!!! this is horrible... sending prayers to your sister. :evil: :cry:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Ok I finally got ahold of my sister.. and she's as ok as one can be after something like this..My younger sister is going to go out to KS with me weekend after next to go see her.. ( this by the way is the sister my dad "disowned" this summer that this happened to..), and so we're trying to figure out how to tell him what happened..I asked if maybe a detective on the case could talk to him, but that's not their job.. so I am at a total loss as to how to tell him what happened..Anyhow, she's in a safe place, and while she's not entirely happy that I told everyone here.. she also said she knew I would and to tell you all thanks for your support and prayers.. she started bawling when we were talking about our dad and his assinine disowning of her, and she said how sad it was "that the Pearl Jam People -you all- are so much more compassionate and they don't even KNOW me FROM EVE!!" I started crying at that point.. but I did get a giggle out of her, when I told her that last week he {our dad} told me he thought I was Possesed, because I've bought so much Pearl Jam stuff lately.. I had to ask.. ( and incidentally almost go myself kicked out) "So you think I'm possesed by the Spirit of Pearl Jam.. I wonder if that will cost me extra...?"He DID NOT think I was funny.. My sister and I laughed about it..Anyhow thanks again for all the support.. she is ok.. and it was a complete relief to finally here from her..
  • Oh, that is so awful. My prayers and hugs to your sister. Take care.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That's awful!

My thoughts are with you both.