Options

Riot Act Vinyl for Beer - Dont Judge me

MattCam420MattCam420 Posts: 183
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey all. I am really in need of some faithful ale her in the south! I know there is no way I will find it here, so I am just gonna throw this out there for any fellow jammers in the Delaware area or that have some extra bottles. I checked ebay first and the prices for the beer are ridiculous. I am willing to trade an opened Riot Act LP ( I can take pics for condition) for a few bottles (or whatever is fair) of the faithful ale if anyone is interested. I just wanted one bottle to keep unopened and of course a few to drink! I am not sure what the actual prices for the beer are or what this record is worth but I can take some pics later. Also not sure about the shipping laws but I am in Louisiana. If anyone is interested let me know. I currently have no record player which is why i suggested to trade this.
"Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    Hey Bud-

I am on vacation until Friday but have a call in to my local liqour store to get as many bottles as possible. I want a bunch, but only NEED two, one for me and one for my Dad. If I can get some extra I will gladly swap for you Riot Act vinyl.

Sound good? If so I'll PM you when I get home and hear from my local store.
  • Options
    Sounds good man! When you get back Friday let me know, I'll check messages here Saturday (going to see Soundgarden Friday night!) and send you some pics of the vinyl, so we can work something out. Thanks.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    MattCam420 wrote:
    Sounds good man! When you get back Friday let me know, I'll check messages here Saturday (going to see Soundgarden Friday night!) and send you some pics of the vinyl, so we can work something out. Thanks.

Sounds good buddy, I'll be in touch.

Mark
  • Options
    I'm working on getting some here in Chicago too, so I'll keep you in mind if I'm able to get my hands on some. I would LOVE Riot Act on vinyl. To the point my wife might become jealous ;-)
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,235
    I wonder if BevMo sells this beer?
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg