In honor of Beavis And Butthead: Minds in the Gutter

SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I might not be the MOST mature person in the world, but I'd like to think that I'm not as bad as Beavis and Butthead who laugh at everything that could have a "dirty" meaning. For instance I don't laugh when people say "but" (He said butt) or at somebody named Dick. But there was something on History Channel last night that actually made me do a spit take because it automatically sent my mind in the gutter, and I think rightfully so.

It was that show Modern Marvels, and they were talking about the lumber industry, from the cutting down of trees, to the processing of it in sawmills, inspection, and eventually what it is used for. The narrator gave some numbers (I forget the exact figures, but it's not important for this discussion) on how much lumber is used in the United States each year, and this was the conclusion he came to...

"The United States is a nation with a voracious appetite for wood"

I mean come on. How do you not laugh at that? It almost seemed to me like they purposely did that as a joke, especially with the over-the-top way the narrator said it. Anybody else see/hear something on TV that gave you a Beavis and Butthead moment?

029.jpg
"See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    my roommate was watching something the other day(don't know what), and the woman on the show was talking about how she wanted to beat up another woman but she said "i want to pound her out".....

we got a chuckle out of it :?
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    im 39yrs old and ya, i'm at least going to check out the premier tonight or tomorrow nite...i'm eager to see what band names are going to be on their t's......oh great...out luck one of them will have a pj t on...lol..