Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    "Won't go away"

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :lol::lol: This is great!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    Hands down winner.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    funny i had a dream about a Mcrib last night... damn TV commercials screwing with my mind...

classic
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • that is too funny.

I wouldn't eat one of those things if you paid me $500. (It has been since 2003 since I have eaten at McDonalds/Burger King/Wendys, etc. Never again. Ever.) I swear the way my system reacted to fast food I should have just taken the food out of the sack and thrown it in the toilet.

I wouldn't eat McDonalds....not even for a PJ Backpack or White BS.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    that is too funny.

I wouldn't eat one of those things if you paid me $500. (It has been since 2003 since I have eaten at McDonalds/Burger King/Wendys, etc. Never again. Ever.) I swear the way my system reacted to fast food I should have just taken the food out of the sack and thrown it in the toilet.

Are you saying that, if you were offered both, you'd eat Tebow instead of the McRib?
  • JTH wrote:
    that is too funny.

Are you saying that, if you were offered both, you'd eat Tebow instead of the McRib?

:lol:

Ummm, I am going to be with answer C, neither. Some things in life you just need to stick to!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • doesn't throw stones at you, just deliciousness....

"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,981
    JTH wrote:
    that is too funny.

Ummm, I am going to be with answer C, neither. Some things in life you just need to stick to!
    You wanna stick to something? Eat a McRib. I imagine it would be sticking to you for some time.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • I really wish I would have gotten a McRib for lunch!
  • this is funny as shit. (and that's coming from a Gator fan)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    I'll take a McRib anyday over Tebow.
    PLAY THE SOUTH