Options

SOLD

themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey everyone, I'm going to sell off some vinyl that I have left unopened and want to see if there is any interest in it. I'm not too sure what market prices are so hopefully these are pretty good, if not I'll come down to the best offer I get. Shipping will add $5 to the price as well.

Foo Fighters - Medium Rare 2011 RSD release - $40 - SOLD
Soundgarden - Live on I5 - $30 - SOLD
Eddie Vedder - Ukelele Songs - $30 SOLD

Random for sale: Coby Kyros tablet - model # MID7016-4G. It sells on Amazon for about $120 but would take $90 for it with shipping. It's unopened/unused as I got it as a prize and really have no use for a tablet, so this would be a steal of a price for one! PM me for details but it's easy to find on google. :P

EDIT: Forgot to mention the shipping is for US only. I'm sure it will cost more for me to ship it elsewhere so I'd prefer to ship domestically if possible but can ship internationally for whatever price I get quoted.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PRSNT10SPRSNT10S Posts: 206
    I have the Foo Fighters - Medium Rare 2011 RSD release and it's great! Well worth the asking price! Hope this helps with the sale! :)
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I will take the Medium Rare Foo Fighters of your hands for the $40 plus shipping...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    PM Me...
  • Options
    Or you can always email...TY for the oppertunity to purchase...
  • Options
    cjzoly wrote:
    PM Me...

PM sent.
  • Options
    Looks like I have found buyers for both vinyls already!!! I will wait until the money comes in on paypal to update the original post with SOLD however. If you're interested just in case either deal falls through, go ahead and leave a post on here and I'll get to you in the order in which you post. :D
  • Options
    Added EV Uke Songs vinyl to the list - still sealed with the book that comes with it. I ordered 2 from the 10c and my friend backed out on the one I ordered for her so here's my extra.
  • Options
    Bump for EV vinyl.