Options

Gaddafi 'dead'

2»

Comments

• Options
    So what now? Is anyone else concerned about the welfare of the Black Africans while they are being massacred by the Libyan Rebels?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    MookiesLaw wrote:
    So what now? Is anyone else concerned about the welfare of the Black Africans while they are being massacred by the Libyan Rebels?
    Are you referring to the mercenaries that were hired to kill rebels or just average africans wondering around Libya?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Does anyone find it ironic that The Great Satan (a.k.a., the USA) gave Bin Laden a proper Muslim burial while Gadaffi's body is rotting in a meat locker and being paraded around?
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    MookiesLaw wrote:
    Are you referring to the mercenaries that were hired to kill rebels or just average africans wondering around Libya?
    Non mercenaries.

http://humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/08/31/amnesty-racist-rebel-atrocities-libya/

http://news.yahoo.com/libyan-rebels-round-black-africans-130723394.html
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Knowing his crimes as a dictator, his end is not surprising to me. But watching some videos of his last moments ( and I regret for doing so) I felt really pity for him. I mean, his death was more than tragic.
    I am mine!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,157
    AELARA wrote:
    Knowing his crimes as a dictator, his end is not surprising to me. But watching some videos of his last moments ( and I regret for doing so) I felt really pity for him. I mean, his death was more than tragic.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    AELARA wrote:

Dislike.
    He deserved it for killing many.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014