Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Which dwarf are you?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Which dwarf are you?

Grumpy
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Anyone been watching this? I just finished the series premier and am onto tonight's episode. Love it so far!!! My kinda show :mrgreen:

That evil queen is going to give me nightmares.
    Nobody? :(
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I've watched the first two. Not bad so far, I thought last nights episode was way better than the 1st one was. I'm going to keep watching since it leads me right into Boardwalk Empire and Walking Dead. I like the Queen and Rumplestiltskin. Trying to figure out the Sherrifs deal.

But I'll have to watch next weeks later since the Steelers will be on at 8.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    I've watched the first two. Not bad so far, I thought last nights episode was way better than the 1st one was. I'm going to keep watching since it leads me right into Boardwalk Empire and Walking Dead. I like the Queen and Rumplestiltskin. Trying to figure out the Sherrifs deal.

Yeah, the first one was kinda fuzzy but not bad. The queen is badass!! I love her. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Kinda reminds me a bit of Heroes.
    Suziemay wrote:

Yeah, the first one was kinda fuzzy but not bad. The queen is badass!! I love her. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Kinda reminds me a bit of Heroes.

yeah, the Queen is the best on the show. It seems like it is doing well ratings wise, at least the premeir. Hopefully it does not go the way of Heroes in seasons 2-3. ;)
    yeah, the Queen is the best on the show. It seems like it is doing well ratings wise, at least the premeir. Hopefully it does not go the way of Heroes in seasons 2-3. ;)
    I quite liked Heroes season 2, but got lost mid-way season 3 :D Can't imagine this series is going to go past 2 seasons, but we'll see!
    Just got caught up on this again. It's all very intriguing but now there's Cinderalla? It's getting a bit too complicated for me :lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I really wanted to watch this show but I've missed every one so far, so now I'll probably just wait for the season to be over. Is it like Lost in any way?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I really wanted to watch this show but I've missed every one so far, so now I'll probably just wait for the season to be over. Is it like Lost in any way?

Didn't watch Lost so I can't say :cry:

It flashes back and forth a lot between the "present" time and fairy-tale time. It reminds me a bit of Heroes, if that helps at all (not the content, but the format).
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Didn't watch Lost so I can't say :cry:

It flashes back and forth a lot between the "present" time and fairy-tale time. It reminds me a bit of Heroes, if that helps at all (not the content, but the format).

Lost did the same thing with the main characters flashing back to their past. It seems a lot of fairy tale characters are going to make appearances, but not necessarily be on every show.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Just started watching this and I'm hooked. New episode tonight but not gonna watch as I still have 4 more episodes to catch up on! All the previous 7 episodes are streaming on abc.com if anyone is interested.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    Just started watching this and I'm hooked. New episode tonight but not gonna watch as I still have 4 more episodes to catch up on! All the previous 7 episodes are streaming on abc.com if anyone is interested.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: Isn't it so good? I got a bit lost though so I stopped watching but just picked it back up again. One more to go for me. I'm really curious how this is going to unfold.

Isn't the queen/mayor super evil? I wish the kid was a bit cuter, he's kinda annoying. But I really like the Emma, she's cool :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Suziemay wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: Isn't it so good? I got a bit lost though so I stopped watching but just picked it back up again. One more to go for me. I'm really curious how this is going to unfold.

Isn't the queen/mayor super evil? I wish the kid was a bit cuter, he's kinda annoying. But I really like the Emma, she's cool :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Loving it! And can't stand the queen/mayor, which means it's a good character that is doing its job! Don't really mind Henry. Could stare at the sheriff all day :D
    But really cool storyline, love how the fairy tale world and the 'real world' play off each other. Curious as to how it'll all unfold as well!
    ~not a dude~
    Watched the first 9 episodes on Saturday, pretty good! So did Rumpelstilskin kill his bastard child? i was kind of drunk and playin video games, cant remember.
  • My gf LOVES this show,
    but I just can't get into it.
    Things do seem to be picking up,
    but I really have no idea.
    Unlike "The Good Wife",
    she doesn't make me watch this show!
    :roll:
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I liked the show at first...and then it got so soap opera-ey...

I much prefer the action in Grimm.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I agree, it has gotten more soap opera-y...but I'm still hooked! Every time I'm like 'we'll that's cheesy acting/dialogue', a really cool scene and/or plot twist comes up and I'm back to absolutely loving it again!
    ~not a dude~
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    samjam wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I agree, it has gotten more soap opera-y...but I'm still hooked! Every time I'm like 'we'll that's cheesy acting/dialogue', a really cool scene and/or plot twist comes up and I'm back to absolutely loving it again!

I still watch, I just am not so addicted to it. :( I hope it gets better. :)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just started watching this show myself... I usually watch this on Sunday nights so I don't know if its the repeated shows or the new season. Either way its all new to me and my 14 yr old daughter seems to get into it as well.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Tonight's episode was one of the best ones yet, IMO!
    ~not a dude~
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    samjam wrote:
    Tonight's episode was one of the best ones yet, IMO!

I would agree...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Nice way to work the Frankenstein myth into the show
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I started Netflixing this show last week, got about 12 episodes in. I absolutely love it! I love all the Lost references too, the Apollo bars, the MacCutcheon whiskey. I still can't tell if Rumpelstiltskin remembers or not though...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    vlcsnap-2012-03-04-21h07m26s247rev.jpg
    This season has been spectacular. About to watch yesterday's episode!
    ~not a dude~
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,790
    LanaParrilla
    I've been listening to Pearl Jam since I was 15yrs old but for some reason NOW this song has a different meaning! ;)
    https://twitter.com/LanaParrilla/status ... 7379867648
    I miss igotid88