Things you have no interest in at all ...

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    i like nascar :(

talladega this weekend.

GYI0060248583_crop_450x500.jpg?1272137287

i don't root for anybody..seems silly to me. although i do root agaist a few people. :lol: mostly junior. :lol:

Talladega is a fun race. i'd like to go there one of these days.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • - church
    - the holy bible
    - gossip (like celebrits and this like that)
    - rugby
    - stupid tv shows that talk about the "famous" people (like gossip)
    - tv shows where people dance/sing/show a talent (i really hate those)
  • Weatherforecasts - I have windows in my apartment letting me know if there's a raging blizzard or not. I do not need a thirty minute lecture on why, how, where and when it all came from.

Daylight vampires - No just no!

Facebook updates on where people are and with whom - I could not care less, I'm not there.

Light beer - Just don't belive in it.

Hairproducts - just silly to me to spend hours upon hours 'doing' your hair.

Sports - unless it's 24h Le Mans, my 24 hours a year where I watch sports.

Oh and super-fast zombies - see daylight vampires.
    Have fun, walk hard and stay alive.
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    reality tv should be banned
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• star wars
    the beatles
    cage fighting/mma/whatever you call it
    dexter
    movie quotes
    sitting around with friends and talking about things that happened 20+ years ago. Really. I've heard your story about getting caught stealing the car 247 times. Can we go play pictionary or cards or something?
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    edited October 2011
    Baseball
    Other peoples' kids
    Shitty remakes of movies
    Post edited by UpSideDown on
  • klusterfuk wrote:
    reality tv should be banned
    +1
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    soccer
    adults who dress up for halloween (i'll give somewhat a pass to hot chicks and those who do it for their children but in general most adults look ridiculous in costumes)
    drama television shows/movies - life has enough drama, give me comedies
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Davidtrios wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Drama filled people
    Nascar. What's the big deal about chasing cars in a freaking circle.
    Golf. Why hit a ball.. to go chase it and then hit it again. I don't get it.

nascar- the utimate in mindless entertainment
    I think a karaoke contest that has become the highest rated show on T.V. trumps Nascar in the mindless entertainment department.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    edited October 2011
    Reality TV

Drama...especially at work

The resurgence of Journey over the past few years

Memes (99.99% of the time)

Chain pizza

Religion

Getting phones the day they come out (and god forbid camping overnight for one...)

The latest and greatest gadgets in general. I don't mind waiting a few months for the dust to settle

Bootlegs from the past few tours of shows I was not at. I stopped mass collecting bootlegs after the 2003 set came out.

Car racing

Posters from ANY show I was not at.

Cheap beer or wine
    Post edited by BinFrog on
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    lima beans :sick:

i'm gonna one up you and add canned string beans to the list

ANY kind of canned vegetables (with the exception of tomatoes for recipes): :sick::sick:
    Juan Godoy wrote:
    - church
    +1

Also- dancing/singing shows? Complete and absolute torture.
    People talking about it at work: even worse (especially when the same person asks me a few times a month some question related to it "Did you see who got voted off??" "Who do you think is going to win?" "What did you think of ________'s outfit?" to which I always respond "I don't watch any of that shit" in disgusted tone...you think they would remember this and stop trying to talk to me about it). ANNOYING.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    lima beans :sick:

i'm gonna one up you and add canned string beans to the list

ANY kind of canned vegetables (with the exception of tomatoes for recipes): :sick::sick:

canned tomatoes are amazing.

another thing i have no interest in- Tea Baggers
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    The accordion
    i(insert product here)
    winter
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    this will be a helpful thread for Secret Santa :D
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    American Idol, X Factor, etc
    Church, Religion, Bible Thumpers
    Nosy people...if I wanted you to know I'd fuckin tell you.
    Golf
    UFC
    Gossip
    Drama Queens
    Hunting
    Hearing from people at work about every boring detail of your life...shut the fuck up already, your life at the interesting.
    war
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Woman I work with: "Little Jimmy's team made it to the playoffs this year, but I think yada yada yada"

Me: I DO NOT CARE.

I'm the only person in my office without children. WHY oh WHY do they think I give a ratfuck about what their kids are doing???? Harsh? Maybe. But it's so true!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • TV
    Politics
    Sad ,Boring,Misarable Women
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    video games
    tv
    motorcycles
    my job
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Woman I work with: "Little Jimmy's team made it to the playoffs this year, but I think yada yada yada"

I'm the only person in my office without children. WHY oh WHY do they think I give a ratfuck about what their kids are doing???? Harsh? Maybe. But it's so true!

Oh man it is the worst. I do not give a shit about your kids sports teams and how good little Johnny is at soccer!

I really hope I am not like that when I have kids...
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    this thread.

HA!!!!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    All those stupid dancing and singing shows on TV. No, I don't care who won or who is getting better. Please for the love of all that is sacred, STOP talking about it in the office!!!
    the best part be number 1 in the office is that im not allowed conversation like that :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh man it is the worst. I do not give a shit about your kids sports teams and how good little Johnny is at soccer!

I really hope I am not like that when I have kids...
    God yes. I am the sports editor at a small town newspaper and this is nonstop for me everywhere I go. Add to that the woman in the office who is constantly showing me idiotic videos of grandkids doing a bunch of silly shit.

Also, I do not care about your exercise routine, jogging or weightlifting. Been there, done that. No, I shouldn't go to the gym thank you very much.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Pizza with sauce other than tomato, and toppings other than cheese or, if I'm feeling perky, peppers & onions. And don't get me started on "thick crusts." That's just bread with pizza toppings. It isn't pizza. :x

Political campaigns and prognostications unless it's the last month before the election.

Clothing for dogs. (Exception to be made for fleece coats for really cold winter days, but the fleece coats must be styled for function, not fashion, and under no circumstances should said fleece include a matching hat, scarf and booties. One more exception _ the sweatshirt Sweet Pea wears when it's chilly and she's going to be outside. They didn't have one without a hood so I had to get it.)

Now you'll have to excuse me while I run to the Apple store to return the iPad I got for Dissidentman for Christmas.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I work with 2 just like that...wtf makes people think everyone cares about what their kds are doing.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pizza with sauce other than tomato, and toppings other than cheese . It isn't pizza. :x

YES- or anything from california pizza kitchen...thats some nasty ratfuck shit
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    Man we all really do have some things in common , i agree with just about everything here :lol::lol: Accordions :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • - bologna of any sort
    - ditto for any other kind of "weird" lunchmeat ('ham' with bits of cheese INSIDE the ham? gag)
    - white wine (unless I'm already drunk, then its a maybe)
    - being reserved
    - Snooki
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    Lizard wrote:
    this thread.

HA!!!!!! :D
    Damn you!!!! You stole my answer! my first thought upon seeing the title.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    red wine
    beer
    nuts in food
    crazy people
    people that cry when they have a runny nose.
    quite a bit of reality tv now