Options

Studio 424 Photography

edited October 2011 in The Art Wall
Well let me first start off by saying Hey Im Anthony, Im new to the photography world and even more new to shooting concerts. I was privileged last night to shoot Liam Finn in Durham North Carolina, I took a ton of pictures and posted them on a new page I created on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Studio-4 ... 0768386473

I would like some feedback on this pictures if you have the time, I have found that photography is something I love to do and now that Im tapping into the professional aspect of it. Id love some real feedback, as I am shooting a few more shows coming up;

Portugal the Man in Charlottesville Va on the 26th of this months
St Vincent in Charlottesville VA on the 30th of this month
Star Anna and the Laughing Dogs in Durham NC on November 3rd

I feel my work is good and I know Ill get better as time goes on when it comes to concerts, but Id love some feedback and if you like what you see like the page. Ill be posting photos all the time on there and soon will have a link to my website(upon its completion) studio424.info

Thanks for taking time to read this and I look forward from hearing from you guys!

~Anthony~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Great shots! Keep posting, jealous you get to shoot PTM.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    i appreciate it, I just posted some more shoots. Been hard to edit this week with my schedule, Liam was so much fun to shoot and Im looking forward to shooting Portugal the Man, St Vincent and Star Anna. That is who I got booked over the next few weeks. But thanks for looking at my work