Anyone traveling to Italy

ziobradipoziobradipo Posts: 253
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello guys,

I'm Carlo from Rome... I was thinking that if anybody of you is coming to Italy, in particular Rome, and you need help to organize, or you have questions, feel free to askme, here or just PM.
As for hosting, I have to check 'coz I'm still at my parents house, but I hope to buy one soon. Anyway we can see how to deal with it...
For europeans, I live in Ciampino (it's like 30 mintues from Rome), it's where RyanAir is landing, so if anybody is taking RyanAir and needs help on how to get to Rome, just contact me! OK? We'll see what I can do! :)

I really love this family and I want to try to give something back! :)

Ciao,
Carlo
6.07.2010 Venice
4.07.2012 Berlin
5.07. 2012 Berlin
7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    ziobradipo wrote:
    Hello guys,

I'm Carlo from Rome... I was thinking that if anybody of you is coming to Italy, in particular Rome, and you need help to organize, or you have questions, feel free to askme, here or just PM.
    As for hosting, I have to check 'coz I'm still at my parents house, but I hope to buy one soon. Anyway we can see how to deal with it...
    For europeans, I live in Ciampino (it's like 30 mintues from Rome), it's where RyanAir is landing, so if anybody is taking RyanAir and needs help on how to get to Rome, just contact me! OK? We'll see what I can do! :)

I really love this family and I want to try to give something back! :)

Ciao,
    Carlo

I've always wanted to go to Italy... Lets talk sometime.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I too have always wanted to visit Italy. If I ever do, I'll hit you up Carlo!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I've been to Italy 8 times. :)8-) Not going again for a little while, with 2 little ones to take care of.

Spero che ci vediamo Carlo!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Ah, was just in italy for a week at the beginning of the month. We were in Rome and Tuscany (for a wedding)...also spent part of a day in Sienna, which was really cool. Had a great time.

Italian wine is delicious
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i'm going backpacking through europe next summer, if italy is in my plans(it probably will be) i'll definately contact you :)
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i've been to italy...2 separate trips....7 cities total....and i've STILL never visited rome, venice, or my father's birthplace in sicily! someday....!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• conman wrote:
    i'm going backpacking through europe next summer, if italy is in my plans(it probably will be) i'll definately contact you :)

No problem! When u pass by, contact me... Where u from?

Italian wine is the best! :):):):):)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ziobradipo wrote:
    conman wrote:

No problem! When u pass by, contact me... Where u from?

Italian wine is the best! :):):):):)
    i'm from New York originally but i have i'm taking next summer off and making the trip to europe