Stories like this just disgust me...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
My brother has cerebral palsey and is mentally retarded and to read stories like this make me abosulety sick to my stomach.

:-x :(

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... TE=DEFAULT
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    f'king BS.

sad to think there are people out there like this... brutal
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    that is out of control. doing things like this takes someone with zero conscience. things aren't going to be pleasant for those nasty bastards.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    That makes me very upset and sad. My niece also has CP. :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Who are these assholes?!
    yep, pretty sick...I wonder what they'll get.
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    chadwick wrote:
    that is out of control. doing things like this takes someone with zero conscience. things aren't going to be pleasant for those nasty bastards.

Just hoping for prison justice now.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    This story is just utterly sickening.
    I have worked with children and young adult with additional needs for 20 years and couldn't bear to think of humans treating other humans like this,especially those that are most vulnerable in our society.Who can only rely on the able to love and care for them

Truly sickening ... what comes around ... karma will get them when least expecting it
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • his has both disgusted and moved me to tears. My twin brother has CP and severe learning disabilies, the thought of someone doing something like this to him or anyone else is appalling. They are absolutely the lowest form of life and deserve all that they subjected those poor innocent human being to and worse.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    My little brother who is only a year younger than me and basically my twin is mentally disabled....I can't even read the link....don't want to....so many sick fucks out there.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • It's really sick. I don't understand how they got away with it for so long too.
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i read about that the other day..... you'd have to be pretty fucked up in the head to even think of doing something like that
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    It’s absolutely horrific. And it just keeps getting worse. They are speculating that there may be victims all over – Florida, Texas. Apparently, this woman has been involved in doing this for years.

True evil.
    It’s absolutely horrific. And it just keeps getting worse. They are speculating that there may be victims all over – Florida, Texas. Apparently, this woman has been involved in doing this for years.

True evil.

I really hope not. :( But if so, I hope they can find and help the other victims.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    They are also saying one of the woman held captive gave birth to two children during her captivity.

WTF is wrong with people?

It's disgusting. And I frequent the Tacony area, I wonder if I've ever passed that apartment house having no clue what was happening inside.

Makes me sick to think about it.
    They are also saying one of the woman held captive gave birth to two children during her captivity.

WTF is wrong with people?

It's disgusting. And I frequent the Tacony area, I wonder if I've ever passed that apartment house having no clue what was happening inside.

Makes me sick to think about it.

:shock: :(