Zombie Al Davis has risen

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
And dumped 2 1st round draft picks on an aging QB who is clearly not the same since his knee surgeries (Carson Palmer)

Who else could have done such a thing? I'm now a believer in Zombies ;)

They could have gotten him for less.the Raiders should be helped a bit but that's a steep price especially since 1st rounders make less $$ now
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jasonjason Posts: 468
    Just wait 1 more week and you could have had our cut Donavan McNabb for FREE!!

Al Davis lives on after all. The quarterback must go down. What a dumb move!! Set the team back 3 more years at least right when they were starting to be revelant again. JUST WIN BABY!!!!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    They should have went after Kyle Orton. Palmer clearly lost his arm two seasons ago.
    Orton is another good option. David Garrard is a moron! Waiting for back surgery now? Have it before the season because you should have known this would happen.

Brett Favre is still available. Bring back the silver fox!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    jason wrote:
    Orton is another good option. David Garrard is a moron! Waiting for back surgery now? Have it before the season because you should have known this would happen.

Brett Favre is still available. Bring back the silver fox!
    The scuttlebutt was that Garrad's heart wasn't in the game anymore...would have been shocked if Denver did a deal with Oakland since they play them twice a season. I'm all for this move.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i didnt think anything could top the seymour trade but this is FAR worse...the guy is a statue with injury problems
    What about Rich Gannon, Jay Schraeder, JaMarcus Russell, Jim Plunkett, or Todd Marinovich?

Maybe even Ryan Leaf??? But lets keep it in the system.

All or nothing this year - ALL IN!!! The greatness of the Raiders!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Davidtrios wrote:

i didnt think anything could top the seymour trade but this is FAR worse...the guy is a statue with injury problems

Let's not forget the Pats fleecing the Raiders by taking Randy Moss for a 4th round pick. :D

(And then the Pats trading him to Minnesota for a 3rd round pick 3 years later. :lol:)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    jimed14 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Let's not forget the Pats fleecing the Raiders by taking Randy Moss for a 4th round pick. :D

(And then the Pats trading him to Minnesota for a 3rd round pick 3 years later. :lol:)

woooo i forgot about that dousey of a trade...so bad (for the raiders)
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    jason wrote:
    What about Rich Gannon, Jay Schraeder, JaMarcus Russell, Jim Plunkett, or Todd Marinovich?

Maybe even Ryan Leaf??? But lets keep it in the system.

All or nothing this year - ALL IN!!! The greatness of the Raiders!
    Plunkett was at the stadium for the memorial on Sunday....don't knock the man....he started and won two Super Bowls... :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Love it..I see a first round bye and once in the playoffs who knows what can happen..
    Is there a full moon or something?
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    Aero83_ wrote:
    Love it..I see a first round bye and once in the playoffs who knows what can happen..
    Is there a full moon or something?

1st rd bye

NE
    Baltimore
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    AlDavis_1_medium.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    So next year the Raiders have a 5th and 6th round pick and thats it...and likely no 1st rounder in 2013....wow talk about a bad front office...all along I assumed it was the old man, but clearly there's someone stupider at the helm now.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    what is up with his son ... quite the bangs that guy has
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    AlDavis_1_medium.jpg

Scary. Looks like the Crypt Keeper.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2