Options

Eddie East Coast Tour Poster Pics

BonnarooJamBonnarooJam Posts: 155
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Edit: Thank You Dirty Frankk!!!!
"I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

"No, it was cordless."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    Does anyone have any good, clear pics of Ed's East Coast Posters that they can PM me or post here?

I tried Expresso Beans, Ebay, Google, and Photobucket but all of them are not clear and blurry.

Thanks

Do try the "Framed poster" thread around pages 180 and up. There are some decent photos to be found there plus some good examples of how to and how not to frame your ev posters.
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    gozzo5058 wrote:
    Do try the "Framed poster" thread around pages 180 and up. There are some decent photos to be found there plus some good examples of how to and how not to frame your ev posters.
    Thanks, I checked it out, but I was hoping for some pics without frames- just the poster.
    "I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

"No, it was cordless."
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    You can find everything on Klausen site.

http://www.artillerydesign.com
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    You can find everything on Klausen site.

http://www.artillerydesign.com
    I'm such an idiot- thank you

"No, it was cordless."