edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Some anger issues going on here.

There is nothing funny or appropriate about this video. Thread closed. - Admin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Wow...
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Wrong and made me sick,couldn't watch it all.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol::lol: They talked all that shit, slap the guy, jump behind the counter and get there asses handed to them, I'm lovin it!
  • :lol::lol::lol: They talked all that shit, slap the guy, jump behind the counter and get there asses handed to them, I'm lovin it!

You mean Mclovin it.

While it was a little excessive, they deserved the beat down.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    :lol::lol::lol: They talked all that shit, slap the guy, jump behind the counter and get there asses handed to them, I'm lovin it!

You mean Mclovin it.

No they didn't. You don't beat the shit out of someone. Period.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    that was beyond fucked up. wow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

You mean Mclovin it.

No they didn't. You don't beat the shit out of someone. Period.

Agree you don't control violence with violence
  • http://gothamist.com/2011/10/14/video_m ... _custo.php

"The more you know about this video the more depressing it is. Our first reaction was: Oh, that tired overworked cashier is hitting those trespassers with a broomstick—guess they shouldn't have jumped behind the counter! But that's not a broomstick, it's a metal rod. And one of the women ended up with a fractured skull and broken arm.

DNAinfo reports that the violence started after one of the customers, Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, started cursing out the cashier, Rayon McIntosh, 31, because he said he needed to check her $50 bill to make sure it wasn't counterfeit. Darbeau is seen on video slapping McIntosh, and then she and her friend, Rachel Edwards, 24, jump the counter. McIntosh disappears from frame, but then reappears with the metal rod and brings it down again and again and again.

McIntosh faces felony assault charges, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Dabeau and Edwards were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. And then there's this: McIntosh just finished serving over a decade in prison after shooting and killing a classmate at Bronx's Evander Childs High School in 2000, when he was only 19. He was paroled in March, and had been working at McDonald's since, commuting to his job from the Bronx... Is it the weekend yet? "
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    http://gothamist.com/2011/10/14/video_mcdonalds_cashier_beats_custo.php

"The more you know about this video the more depressing it is. Our first reaction was: Oh, that tired overworked cashier is hitting those trespassers with a broomstick—guess they shouldn't have jumped behind the counter! But that's not a broomstick, it's a metal rod. And one of the women ended up with a fractured skull and broken arm.

DNAinfo reports that the violence started after one of the customers, Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, started cursing out the cashier, Rayon McIntosh, 31, because he said he needed to check her $50 bill to make sure it wasn't counterfeit. Darbeau is seen on video slapping McIntosh, and then she and her friend, Rachel Edwards, 24, jump the counter. McIntosh disappears from frame, but then reappears with the metal rod and brings it down again and again and again.

McIntosh faces felony assault charges, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Dabeau and Edwards were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. And then there's this: McIntosh just finished serving over a decade in prison after shooting and killing a classmate at Bronx's Evander Childs High School in 2000, when he was only 19. He was paroled in March, and had been working at McDonald's since, commuting to his job from the Bronx... Is it the weekend yet? "

One of the many reasons i don't attack people, they may go psycho on you.
    http://gothamist.com/2011/10/14/video_mcdonalds_cashier_beats_custo.php

Thanks for that, interesting all the links made.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    The dude might get a little more sympathy and be able to claim self-defense (which I think it was in the beginning) if he hadn't just kept on beating on them when they were down. When he just kept on hitting them, I'm assuming out of anger, he went from being the victim to being someone about to get charged with felony assault.

In a way I feel kind of bad for him, although maybe I shouldn't. Dude paid his debt to society for his previous crime, got himself a job at McDonalds, and was just trying to do his job when these two girls decided to fuck with him, slapped him, climbed over the counter and came after him. But apparently he couldn't keep his anger in check, and when he continuously beat on them to the point that one had a fractured skull it went from being a somewhat funny video to a disturbing one.

I won't say those girls "got what they deserved", because I don't think anybody deserves to be beat like that, but I think they learned a lesson. I have money checked all the time for its validity, lots of places have that policy for all bills $20 and up, some just $50 and up. It's nothing personal, it's just policy. You don't slap the person and chase them behind the counter with (I'm assuming) intent to assault them further. At the same time you don't keep beating somebody while they're down.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    When it went from defensive to offensive the cashier should have stopped. Unfortunately at this point I don't even see the best attorneys being able to keep him from going to jail again...and its deserved.
This discussion has been closed.