Annoying people at work...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
She sits next to me and is getting on my nerves.
Talks with her mouth full of food
Turns up to work today sick with a cold and coughs & sneezes without covering her mouth so she spreads it to us all
Talks about her every move, I gotta go toilet, I got so much to do, bla bla bla
Takes my tissue box from my desk and puts it on hers because she is sick
Leaver her handbag on my desk at times
Her paperwork somehow migrates onto my desk inch by inch throughout the day

I wish I was self employed!
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I wish I was self employed!

So do I!!! I got 3 annoying people at who who are lazy as lazy could be...and stupid...they have no clue about the most current of current event. I try to keep to myself at possible times just to avoid having a conversation about the weather :roll: :roll:.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Well... The guy who sits on the desk next to mine chews gum with his mouth open, never stops talking the entire day (even if everybody's ignoring him, we're way past the polite times), uses the rest room in a very LOUD way and leaves it unusable till the cleaning lady comes (two times a week and there's only one on my floor), makes sure he's as close to you as possible and touching your arm or back while he's talking to you and smells like SH*T (literally!!!!)... Only thing I'm grateful is that most of his work is outside so he's only here 2 days a week.... Think he'd be a good match to yours? :mrgreen:
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    46 year old women at work,20 years too old to be as stupid as she is.Excelled herself one day by telling no one in particular that her daughter had a new boyfriend,who was barbarian :shock:
    I couldn't help myself from asking why she described him as a barbarian,her reply ... he comes from Barbados :wtf:
    I couldn't even be bothered to correct her idiocy
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I have hit the tri-fecta at work...

I have Arrested Development to my right, she snaps her gum like a teenager, sings along to her iPod, keeps her cellphone ringer set at the highest volume, and talks in a little girl voice for attention. She is over 40, and I know more mature 16 year olds... I am sick of hearing her Beyonce ring-tone... They make a vibrate setting for a reason....

I also have Mr. Awkward in front of me, he says things to start conversations that make no sense, and therefore making you look at him very awkwardly. Then he seems to believe that I am impressed when he flexes his muscles and tries to give me the forearm shiver every time I walk by him. I've told him I have no interest in male muscles and he should try and show off to some of the ladies on our team, but he won't. Oh, and he's married with children, so I'm thinking this is more of a missing the football locker room thing and not a closet homosexual thing, but I could be wrong.

I then have Cap'n Crunch to my right.... Never fails at 2:00 pm it's feeding time, and it seems the snack of favor is pretzels every single day... She's the type that takes a loud first bite and then crunches away... this goes on for a 1/2 an hour up to 2 hours... it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't work in such a quiet office.

And one other pet peeve I have of others in my office is when people have to whisper to themselves what they are reading... Weren't we all taught to read to ourselves in grade school? Especially when taking tests??

Like I said we are in a very quiet office, with exception to the before mentioned offenses...

I've already talked to my supervisor asking for an office or awkward pay instead of hazard pay...
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    stargirl69 wrote:
    46 year old women at work,20 years too old to be as stupid as she is.Excelled herself one day by telling no one in particular that her daughter had a new boyfriend,who was barbarian :shock:
    I couldn't help myself from asking why she described him as a barbarian,her reply ... he comes from Barbados :wtf:
    I couldn't even be bothered to correct her idiocy
    :lol: