Pay It Forward

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
The movie"s on right now...what a wonderful movie! So underrated in my opnion. :thumbup:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mervin50mervin50 Posts: 217
    I've never seen that movie. Currently watching Hawks and Bruins, next up Canucks and Oilers!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mervin50 wrote:
    I've never seen that movie. Currently watching Hawks and Bruins, next up Canucks and Oilers!

i wish both of those teams could lose
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    mervin50 wrote:

He actually named four teams...are you still shaken up by your tramatic lawn mower incident? :P
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mervin50 wrote:

He actually named four teams...are you still shaken up by your tramatic lawn mower incident? :P

going under current..fuck the hawks and bruins...

was tramatic....although i've never seen a mower stop like that bofore. :lol:

has a bit of a vibration now with the new blade. :lol:

have to balance it in the sping
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mervin50mervin50 Posts: 217
    Dang never knew lawnmowers were so tempermental :)
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    I just want everyone to know that not everyone in Las Vegas is an ex stripper with personal issues, three ex husbands and a mean boyfriend that lives out in the dusty desert in a trailer on the outskirts of town. For some reason every movie set in Las Vegas seems to present this image of the residents.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Great movie. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but I sobbed like a little girl at the end.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    81 wrote:
    mervin50 wrote:

Hey, we get overtime! So both teams get at least one point. In other words, it's pretty much the opposite of your wish.
    I just want everyone to know that not everyone in Las Vegas is an ex stripper with personal issues, three ex husbands and a mean boyfriend that lives out in the dusty desert in a trailer on the outskirts of town. For some reason every movie set in Las Vegas seems to present this image of the residents.

:lol::lol:

I just like the movie. :lol:
    Great movie. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but I sobbed like a little girl at the end.

Wonderful movie. Reminds me of some of the stuff I see around here between members... :thumbup:
    81 wrote:

going under current..fuck the hawks and bruins...

was tramatic....although i've never seen a mower stop like that bofore. :lol:

has a bit of a vibration now with the new blade. :lol:

have to balance it in the sping

I love the noise the mower makes when you know you just fucked it up...like running a chainsaw against concrete post... :lol::lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Great movie. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but I sobbed like a little girl at the end.

Wonderful movie. Reminds me of some of the stuff I see around here between members... :thumbup:

Inspiring :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I remember we went to see that film with our school. :thumbup: 'Tis very moving indeed, I found it hard to not cry. (Not that there's anything wrong with crying, but when you're a teenager, bawling in front of your whole class doesn't seem too tempting.) :P

People tend to look at me funny when I mention it, much more so if I say it's a good film. :|:lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,842
    same
    that and rudy get me every time
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    the only problem with pif
    helen fucking hunt
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    That was a great movie. :mrgreen:

I am working on a Pay It Forward right now. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    and in the true karmic sense paying forward in turn pays back

Yup...but we never know the how or when ;) :thumbup:

Yup...but we never know the how or when ;) :thumbup:

i know have a whole bunch of paying forward and back yet to do
    (i haven't always been the sweet sweet angel that i am now)

Funny, I just received this...had to share :mrgreen:

320260_223474441049630_132957943434614_635802_981960488_n.jpg