Eight years...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Eight years with my fiance'...may be done. :( I won't kid anyone and make it sound mutual or it's the best thing...I love her so much. I don't want it to end and it breaks me. :( :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Don't give up. If you love her....fight for her.

Hugs to you.
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Is it for the best in the long run?
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Don't give up. If you love her....fight for her.

Hugs to you.

Good luck and hang in there.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I have hope. Love, light and hugs.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • regardless of what turn of events plays out.. we are all here for you!! even if she walks away.. WE never will!! Hang in there bro..
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    DS1119 wrote:
    Eight years with my fiance'...may be done. :( I won't kid anyone and make it sound mutual or it's the best thing...I love her so much. I don't want it to end and it breaks me. :( :(

I don't quite know why this made me cry for you DS1119,I don't "know" you as such but your few words left me in tears for you and your situation.

If it can be fixed,try but if it can't,You will feel broken,allow yourself to be that until one day you will wake and feel the mending begin.

Take care
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • dasvidanadasvidana Posts: 1,347
    Sorry to hear.....hope things work out for you. I hope you both find your "path cut by the moon for you to walk on....."
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Awww no!

Really feel for you. I know this might sound odd, but have you thought about realationship counselling?? This might be a blip that you can work through.

Don't give up hope yet.