How many locked threads have you posted in?

HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Each thread only counts once. No matter how many times you've posted in it.

Content doesn't matter.

Go.
"A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Will this post count as one?
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Hopefully*.

I'm at 44 (I think) not counting this one.

*By "hopefully" I mean "Of course not. It's all in good fun, you know?"
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
    Shame on you, Hub. You need to try more harder.
  • how do you find how many?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    HeavyHands wrote:
    Shame on you, Hub. You need to try more harder.

:mrgreen:
    how do you find how many?

Click on "View your posts" and count. ;)
    This thing has legs.
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    damn i have 23. i had no idea.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    51 :lol:
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I'm pretty sure it was only one, and I was the one that got it locked :lol: I called some guy a douche when he ruined the end of There Will Be Blood. But I think the mods understood, I was only grounded for three days.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • i try my best to be in all!!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Today? or all time?
    All time, binauraljam. All time.

But if you want to post today's box scores, then by all means, have at thee!
    i try my best to be in all!!! :lol:

I like your enthusiasm. You can add this thread to your count by Monday.
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    12...guess I'm a good girl
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • you guys mean to count the locked threads by searchin in all pages at my view my posts?
    you are nuts..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Don't know, a few I suppose.

Once posted in a thread of Ziggys that was deleted! Didn't know they could do that until they did it.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,944
    Claireack wrote:

Once posted in a thread of Ziggys that was deleted! Didn't know they could do that until they did it.
    I had that happen to a thread of mine once. It was questionong the use of the word douchebag. I was really new here. My thread questioning why it was deleted got deleted too!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I had that happen to a thread of mine once. It was questionong the use of the word douchebag. I was really new here. My thread questioning why it was deleted got deleted too!!

It's daft isn't it (shakes head).
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,944
    Claireack wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

It's daft isn't it (shakes head).
    Eh, I figure they were just trying to send a subtle message.

I guess what I got out of it was IF a thread gets deleted , let it go. No reason need/should be asked for.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    17 - which is more than I thought. I don't have a ton of posts, so its like 2% of my total. I even started one that got locked (it wasn't my fault).
    Mickeyrat - It's just if it gets locked with an explanation fair enough. Deleting something outright seems a little, I can't think of the word I want to say, harsh (maybe). Maybe I'm just not good with subtle. Actually I probably don't know what I'm talking about.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775

so close to the big 5-0!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    A couple. :think: Not too many, I think. Much of the time if I stumble across a thread that looks like it's gonna get locked, I just walk away. :P

I've posted in a few that have gotten deleted, too.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    can somebody count mine for me

i got shit to do today :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I just read them for fun. Those people on the Porch are just crazy. I want............I didn't get............It's unfair.........Blah.......Blah..........Blah.

Thread police have been out in full force.

Obviously the band is in for the money grab this year.

IBTL never posted that before

Funny to see the pride displayed in this thread.
    #FHP
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    So, mister HIGH and mighty took the time to count his. :oops: I can't imagine some of you doing it.

25 locked. 3 that I started.
    Horos wrote:
    I just read them for fun. Those people on the Porch are just crazy. I want............I didn't get............It's unfair.........Blah.......Blah..........Blah.

Thread police have been out in full force.

Obviously the band is in for the money grab this year.

IBTL never posted that before

Funny to see the pride displayed in this thread.
    #FHP
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    Claireack wrote:

about the same for me
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,718
    16... with no complaints. I don't remember any of them being locked and thinking, "why this one"?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    i try my best to be in all!!! :lol:

:lol:
This discussion has been closed.