bullshit hallmark holiday survey

Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
In the spirit of a stupidass made-up hallmark day, I want opinions (has nothing to do with it really, just discussing the topic/boredom): where do you draw the line? At what point does the romance get lost and 'roommates' begin?

Girls- what would you never do in front of your guy?
Guys: what would you never do in front of your girl?

Or does anything go? Do you still shut the door when you pee? Do you use her toothbrush without telling her? Do laugh at her when she farts? Does he think its funny when he tries the dutchoven on you?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    8 years....and i always shut the door when i'm in the bathroom for anything other than to drab something quick...

i believe in a closed door when on the toilet.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    8 years....and i always shut the door when i'm in the bathroom for anything other than to drab something quick...

And if you're still having sex on a regular basis (which I hope you are), I would say the closed door policy has much to do with it! :)
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Are you speaking of Sweetest Day?

Which I just googled and realized is tomorrow.. Oh, fuck.
  • Gob wrote:

Someone told me that sweetest day is for the guys.... Where valentines is for the girls.

This means that much of my 3 day weekend will include lots of sports without me bitching about it. Lol
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,944
    Gob wrote:

Someone told me that sweetest day is for the guys.... Where valentines is for the girls.

This means that much of my 3 day weekend will include lots of sports without me bitching about it. Lol
    wait a second. Arent all these "holidays" geared toward women regardless? Excepting fathers day of course.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Gob wrote:

wait a second. Arent all these "holidays" geared toward women regardless? Excepting fathers day of course.

I think these holidays are geared towards Hallmark making money.

But to get back on topic... Closed door policy for the bathroom is a must.
  • Closed door, absolutely. I don't need to hear or see what's going on in there. I think it would really kill the mood.
    62698 E Troy, 81800 Indy, 42303 Champagne, 42503 Cleveland, 10204 Toledo, 10304 Grand Rapids, 91105 Kitchener, 51606 Chicago, 51706 Chicago, 62606 St. Paul, 8507 Chicago, 82109 Toronto, 82309 Chicago, 82409 Chicago, 5910 Cleveland, 9311 E Troy, 9411 E Troy, 91111 Toronto, 92112 Pensacola, 71913 Chicago, 101113 Pittsburgh, 101213 Buffalo UPCOMING: Cincy, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Gob wrote:

What the fricking fracknuggets is that? :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i go outside behind the barn or tree
    no doors to shut

many moons ago a g/f of mine kicked me out of her house, broke up with me because i peed outside and grabbed a few pieces of firewood all in my underwear and boots. (boxers to be exact)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    81 wrote:

And if you're still having sex on a regular basis (which I hope you are), I would say the closed door policy has much to do with it! :)

EXACTLY!
    i don't understand anyone who does "everything" in front of a partner, like it signifies closeness.
    it's hard enough to keep the romance alive, no need to introduce toilet habits into the mix.... :shock:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,944
    eMMI wrote:
    Gob wrote:

What the fricking fracknuggets is that? :|
    Language!!!! This is an all ages forum. Dont make me report you!!!! ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    chadwick wrote:
    no doors to shut

many moons ago a g/f of mine kicked me out of her house, broke up with me because i peed outside and grabbed a few pieces of firewood all in my underwear and boots. (boxers to be exact)

What?!?!?! No way!!

I don't know what it is, but I'm not going to lie, I enjoy peeing outside! :lol: When I moved into an apartment last year......needless to say....it felt odd not being about to just walk outside, have a smoke and relieve myself.
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    Wow. People are here are kinda conservative about this. Perhaps it's because I'm Australian and we are known to be less prudish than other parts of the world, or maybe it's just me.

Who cares if the toilet door is open or shut? As in, yes, when my children go to the toilet I tell them to close the door. But, if I'm sitting on the toilet I'm quite comfortable having a conversation with anyone who lives in my house! Not saying I will complete all parts of said going to toilet in front of people, but just saying.

It DOESN'T kill the romance to have your significant other see you on the toilet. And it's a bit of a shocker to hear people would break up with other people because of seeing them go outside in underwear and pee. :shock: Really???? As a society are we that prudish and uptight that seeing someone do something that EVERYONE does, and is perfectly natural, that it makes you think it would be impossible to want to have sex with that person ever again?????

I will also say to all the people who are aghast at the idea - what are you going to do when you have a child who needs you to wipe their butt?? Or, and this one happened to a friend of mine - has a child who can wipe his own butt, but instead chooses to smear the entire bathroom with the contents of the toilet just to see what it looked like????? Are you seriously not going to want to be around your child, or not love them because you have to deal with bodily functions? It's a fact of life, not something that needs to be on public display sure, but still not something to be ashamed of or hidden in embarrassment.
  • Door open, no sex, not funny to her bout Dutch oven, roommate. Sucks. Tried moving on this year but I'm mentally stuck.
    Happy sweetest day!!
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • And I've never celebrated this stupid holiday. Fuck that. Until I get a paid day off from work cause of it, it will never be celebrated.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i must add that not only did i fetch a arm load of wood or whatever but i chopped up a few pieces after i peed off the porch (or behind a tree :? ) in the rain, in my boots and underwear. i myself would call that a rugged bastard. you'd think the lady of the house would be thrilled some dude was outback splittin firewood and peeing outside vs' peeing on the bathroom floor and choppin firewood in the shower area or family room :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    chadwick wrote:
    no doors to shut

now see, that just sounds like multi-tasking to me
    of course
    boxers and boots are two of my three favorite things for a man to wear
    chaps being the third (sans boxers, naturally)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"