movie questions

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
so i wanna see this one certain movie but can't think of it's title. i have only saw bits and pieces of it too.

it takes place in an office. it's a comedy type movie. the boss has this dude with glasses doin shit tons of work. the dude with thick huge glasses can't speak up for himself at all. i think they move him around to different desks. i think the boss guy even want this employee to be in the basement.

haha... pretty funny if i remember correctly
dunno the name but i remember :lol: doing this
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    office space
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    office space
    http://youtu.be/FXhhhobeRG0 :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • KL40564KL40564 Posts: 71
    It's brilliant. I own 2 different copies. But... i live in that cubile environment. So, its' more like a documentary to me. Yes, we have had to actually apply for our own jobs in a lay off and buy out environment. Also, yes, those copiers and fax machines really do suck that bad to deal with.

Steven Root (who plays Milton Waddams) is just brilliant as usual in this.
    www.IamCorrect.com
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    KL40564 wrote:
    It's brilliant. I own 2 different copies. But... i live in that cubile environment. So, its' more like a documentary to me. Yes, we have had to actually apply for our own jobs in a lay off and buy out environment. Also, yes, those copiers and fax machines really do suck that bad to deal with.

Steven Root (who plays Milton Waddams) is just brilliant as usual in this.

Feels like a documentary to me as well. That movie gained so much more sentiment with me when I got my first "office" job. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    lumbergh her.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    my senior year of college i had a finance internship in an EXACT office / cubicle setting as this. spent like four months there and this movie is spot on in every way.

those four months HEAVILY influenced me to pursue hotel finance where i get to work in a big, beautiful hotel. not in 3' by 3' cubicle letting my life rot away.

halloween, one lady (literally the only person in the entire office) dressed up as sponge bob. incredibly awkward and i felt real bad for her. but what is a 45 year old thinking when they dress up as a fuckin cartoon character, drive into work, and think it's a good idea?